GMail - Vacation Message
When using Gmail the Out of Office or Vacation Message must be set in the web version.
To set your message:
- Click on Settings (cog icon top right of page)
- Click on Settings
- General tab (selected by default)
- Scroll down to Vacation Responder
- Click Vacation responder on
- Enter the First day: date you want the message to show
- Tick the Ends: box and enter the date you want the message removed. If no end date is placed, the message will continue indefinitely until it is turned off.
Please Note: If you don't see a start and end date you have an old browser and will need to update it.
Log Your Own Ticket
The University has provided a Self Service tool through which you can log your own tickets (jobs). You can also search for a previously logged ticket to check it's status. For urgent jobs you can phone the ITS Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for support.