GMail - Vacation Message
When using Gmail the Out of Office or Vacation Message must be set in the web version.
To set your message:
- Select the Settings icon (cog on the top right of the page)
- Click Settings
- General tab (selected by default)
- Scroll down to Vacation Responder
- Select Vacation responder on
- Enter the First day: date you want the message to show
- Tick the Ends: box and enter the date you want the message removed (last day of your leave). If no end date is placed, the message will continue indefinitely until it is turned off
- Add a Subject and Message
- Send responses don't need to be selected
- Save Changes.
Please Note: If you don't see a start and end date you have an old browser and will need to update it.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.