If you are on a casual contract you will need to submit timesheets.
Once your HR Contract has been received by HR it will be uploaded by Payroll. If you are a new staff member it will depend on what stage this process is at as to whether you have access to the Staff Portal and Aku Mahi. See troubleshooting below if you don't have access.
Timesheets are completed in Aku Mahi and can be accessed through the Student or Staff Portal after logging in through the Waikato Homepage.
- Go to the Waikato Homepage
- Select the Login button and login with your username and password
- Scroll down to the 'Me' card
- Click the Aku Mahi link (this will take you straight into Aku Mahi)
Timesheets can be found under My HR > Timesheets. See help files on Submitting a Timesheet.
If you don't see the Timesheets link please try the following:
- Delete Your Cookies and Temporary Internet Files
- Try another browser eg. Firefox, Chrome
- Restart your computer
If that fails it could be because:
- Your HR Contract has not been uploaded by HR yet (contact your department administrator)
- You may have 2 entries in the accounts database with your username attached to one and your HR contract attached to another (contact Service Desk by logging a ticket in Kuhukuhu)
Service Desk can check if your contract has been entered or arrange for your accounts to be merged if necessary.
If you require assistance for any other issues with your timesheets you should email Human Resource Management [email protected]
Access Once You Have Left
Access to Aku Mahi will end (after 5.00 pm) on the last day of your HR Contract. Any queries you have after then need to go to Human Resource Management [email protected]
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.