Printers on Campus
Key Users for FujiFilm Printers
Each MFD has a Key User from the area that the MFD services. Key Users do the following:
- Provide basic on the spot "how to" assistance to local users.
- Are responsible for stocking and ordering consumables for that MFD e.g. toner, staples, and paper
- Basic troubleshooting of the MFD e.g. paper jams, rebooting the machine, machine setup.
- Liaison with the Service Desk if the problem persists.
- Basic maintenance e.g. cleaning glass.
Any other issues should be reported to the Service Desk who will engage our 3rd party partner if required.
Scan to Email
All MFDs can scan to email. It is set up to send to your own email.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.