Printers on Campus
Key Users for Konica Minolta Printers
Each MFD has a Key User from the area that the MFD services. Key Users do the following:
- Provide basic on the spot "how to" assistance to local users.
- Are responsible for stocking and ordering consumables for that MFD e.g. toner, staples, and paper
- Basic troubleshooting of the MFD e.g. paper jams, rebooting the machine, machine setup.
- Liaison with the Service Desk if the problem persists.
- Basic maintenance e.g. cleaning glass.
Any other issues should be reported to the Service Desk who will engage our 3rd party partner if required.
Faxing from an MFD
Some of the MFDs on campus have fax capability installed.
If you are unsure the Service Desk may be able to advise, or direct you to the nearest MFD with fax functionality enabled.
If you require fax functionality enabled on an MFD, contact the Service Desk. There is a cost involved.
Scan to Email
All MFDs can scan to email. It is set up to send to your own email. If you want to send it to someone else you need to do the following:
* Press Scan
* Press Address Search (across the top of the screen)
* Press Search
* Key in the users name
* If there is more than one option you will need to highlight Name Destination and switch between Phone and Email to choose the correct option.
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.