Learning and Development
A wide range of online learning material is available, including How-Tos and help guides that will allow you to work at your own pace and assist you with your teaching and learning requirements.
Application Help Files
- Adobe Connect
- Āku Mahi
- Google Synergyse - Interactive training for Google Apps
- JADE SMS @ Waikato
- Moodle - Staff
- Moodle - Student
- Moodle Map (QuickFind) - Staff. Use this resource to quickly navigate to further information.
- Paper Outlines - How To Guides in the right hand column
- UniAccess - Training videos at the bottom of the page (also in UniAccess itself)
Health & Safety
- Health & Safety Module - as a University of Waikato employee, it is your duty to comply with the University's Health & Safety Module.
ICT online training
- Lynda.com - online software training: video tutorials to help you get started.
You need a licence to access these video tutorials - see Digital Literacy @ Waikato - licence information
- AGILE Training Course
Information Security Awareness
- Gain an insight into the skills and disciplines required to keep your computing technology secure and your information safe.
- Storage guidelines - includes backup and recovery information
Teaching Room Technology Support
Staff Professional Development
- See the current PD Calendar of Events
Te Kuhukuhu Rārangi - Log Your Own Request
"Kuhukuhu" is our IT Service Catalogue. You can search for and log your own service requests. You can also view the status of your current requests and see the estimated delivery time for them, provide further information by adding notes or attaching files, and view a full history of all previous requests.
For anything urgent you should phone the Service Desk: ext 4008 (838 4008) for assistance.