Te Kaitakawaenga Māori / Māori Academic Liaison Librarian
Ko Hinerangi Kara tōku ingoa, nō Maniapoto, nō Ngāti Koroki Kahukura ahau. Ko Waikato tōku awa. Rire hau Paimārire. Kei te kimi rauemi koe? He hoha te mahi whakapānga? He tipua te Microsoft Word? Tēnā, whakapā mai! Māku koe e ārahi, kia ngāwari ai ngā mahi.
Phone: (07) 838-4754
What Can Your Academic Liaison Librarian Do For You?
I offer specialist, individual assistance with finding information for your study and research. Please contact me to arrange a suitable time if you would like help with:
- Identifying and locating relevant information sources for your topic.
- Designing search strategies for finding information.
- Using the Library's resources, both print and electronic.
- Ways of keeping up with what is being published in your subject.
- Referencing and the use of EndNote.
- Collection development in your subject area.
On request from lecturers or student groups, I also offer hands-on tutorials covering course-specific resources and databases.