While we try to make our collections as accessible as possible, the Library is a complex organisation. Learning how to find, use and manage information is an important part of University study. The following lists some of the ways you can get help from Library staff.
Try one of the following:
- Visit one of the Library Service Points
- Book a 1:1 with a Librarian
- Chat with a librarian during business hours
- Check out the resources, guides and FAQs in the Virtual Reference Desk
- Email the Library on firstname.lastname@example.org
- For postgraduate help or research consultations contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.
- Send a query through Suggestions or Questions
- Visit our Library Facebook page
- Check out the Library FAQs
- Service Request Forms