On this page:
Click on Log in and if prompted enter your University of Waikato username and password.
You only need to create your profile once.
- Go to http://readinglists.waikato.ac.nz
- Click on Log In.
- Click Create Profile.
- Fill in the details.
- Click Save.
See the guide, Waikato Reading Lists: For Staff for further information.
- Go to your profile by clicking your name and View profile (you may need to log in first).
- Click on the tab My invites.
- Under actions, click the vertical ellipsis and Accept invite.
- If there are no invitations or you can't see your list, contact your Academic Liaison Librarian.
- You can now locate your list(s) by clicking My Lists
- To populate your list, you need to navigate to an item and then add it to your bookmarks, or use Add Resources within your list.
- Where possible, bookmark from Library Search or Library databases – this gives the best metadata.
- When bookmarking from Library Search or Library databases, use the individual record view of the item DO NOT bookmark from the results list or from a PDF.
- You can edit any field in a bookmark except ISBN or ISSN.
- For electronic resources check that the 'Online Resources' box is ticked. A pop-up box will ask where to link. Select an option in this order of preference: DOI, Web address, Open URL. Click on 'Link to' to confirm the preferred option is selected.