Reading Lists for Students
Waikato Reading Lists is a quick and easy way to access your Course Reading Lists. See what the recommended and essential readings are for your courses.
Access your lists
Create a profile (optional)
- This lets you organize your lists
- Go to Waikato Reading Lists
- Click on Log in
- Log in with your University of Waikato details
- Create a profile, and fill in details
- Set your profile to public and click save
Use the Waikato Reading Lists
- Use the Table of contents to see all sections at a glance.
- Change the view to see physical or online resources, the essential or recommended readings, your notes, and your reading intentions.
- Sort the list by ‘importance’ using the top right hand button ‘Group by’.
- Click on the title of the readings for further information:
- full details of the reading and source
- live link to the library catalogue
- links to full text, where available
- If you have created a profile you can add notes to each entry. They are private and only you can see them.
- Organise your readings using the ‘Read’ Status to keep track of where you are with your readings.