Support for NZUWI Students at ZUCC
The Library offers NZUWI students in China services directly from our Hamilton team. 24/7 Library help can be accessed via our Library website.
Ask for help
You can also get support for finding and referencing information from skilled, knowledgeable Librarians via:
- Library chat
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
How we can help you
Information Services Team provides reference and information services, and produces instructional guides and resources, to assist students to find and effectively use information.
- Research assistance: You can ask for advice about how to research.
- Request: You can request an article you need for your assignments if you cannot access it for some reason.
- Conference: You can request a face to face online meeting with a professional librarian. Our conference platform is ZOOM. Once we set up a time to meet, you will get a link to start our meeting.
Information Services Librarians are available to meet you from 9:00AM to 5:00PM New Zealand Time (GMT+13).
The Library has a range of guides available to help you learn how to locate and use resources.
- How to use Waikato Reading Lists [video guide 9.5 MB]
Your most essential readings are available at Waikato Reading Lists. Make sure you login to the Reading List website to read online articles with your University of Waikato username and password.
- How to use Library Search [video guide 8.4 MB]
To find more resources beyond the reading lists, go to Library Search on the Library website to search through our online resources.
- How to Evaluate Websites
- Create a Search Stategy
- About Referencing
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Referencing [video guide 9.3 MB]
- APA Referencing Style Guide
Check the Subject Portals for your subject to find more resources.