While we try to make our collections as accessible as possible, the Library is a complex organisation. Learning how to find, use and manage information is an important part of University study. The following list represents some of the ways you can get help from Library staff.
Try one of the following:
- Visit one of the Library Service Points
- Chat online with a librarian during business hours
- Ask a question via the Virtual Reference Desk (VeRD)
- Send a query through Suggestions and Questions
- Email the Library (firstname.lastname@example.org) and one of our Information Services Librarians will respond
- Contact your Subject Librarian to arrange a Research Consultation if in-depth help is needed.
- Visit the Library Facebook page
- Have a look at the Library FAQs
- Check out the Service Request Forms
Are you a Postgraduate student looking for research and assignment help?
Are you an Undergraduate student looking for research and assignment help?
Do you need help with your thesis?
Want to know when the Library is Open?
Do you want to become a Library member?
Would you like to request an Interlibrary Loan?
Are you looking for the Teaching Resources Library?