Library Service Points
Library Service Points in The Student Centre and Teaching Resources Library provide a first point of contact for a wide range of help, advice or troubleshooting.
Start here if you do not know where to go for help, or if you want to:
- Find out about Library and University services
- Use Unicash for printing and photocopying
- Pay Library fines or invoices
- Troubleshoot problems with your borrower, printing or computer accounts
- Ask about lost books, overdues, recalls, holds
- Get directions to collections and services within The Student Centre or Teaching Resources Library
- Get help to find the call number and location of specific items
- Pick up previously booked items – recalled books and books from Storage
- Borrow equipment, e.g calculators, laptops
Enquiries Desks, or Lending Desks are located on the entrance levels of the Teaching Resources Library and The Student Centre.
Research & Assignment Help
Librarians are here to help you:
- Get started on an assignment
- Find articles or information on a particular topic
- Learn more about referencing styles and formatting
- Get better quality or more relevant results from your Library searches
- Troubleshoot problems with computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Identify when you need more in-depth help - arrange one-to-one consultations with the relevant Subject Specialist.
Research and Assignment Desks are located on the entrance floor and on Level 4 of The Student Centre and in the Teaching Resources Library.