Student and Academic Services Division
To assist with the recruitment of students and to provide a comprehensive range of appropriate student and academic administrative support services which will facilitate and enhance student wellbeing and promote quality learning and personal development.
The Student and Academic Services Division provides a central service for student welfare, support and accommodation, and policies, information, advice and services relating to student administration and academic matters.
The Division is responsible for:
- the University’s overall student administration processes – including recruitment, student information, admissions, appeals, assessment and completions;
- academic policies, regulations, timetabling, student complaints, committee servicing, and University publications; li>
- graduation services; postgraduate studies; student discipline;
- student support – including counselling, health, chaplaincy, disability support, careers, financial assistance, student representation;
- management and provision of accommodation including the halls of residence; conference provision, and management of the University’s residential rental properties.
If we do not deliver the standard of service we promise please let us know so that we can investigate and set about putting things right as quickly as possible.