Professor Bruce Curtis
Head of School of Social Sciences
Curtis, B. (2020). Key findings from an attitudinal study of academic staff in the humanities and social sciences. In Sociology Seminar 2020, Sociology, University of Waikato, 3 June, 2020. Via Zoom only: https://waikato.zoom.us/j/92410001568.. Retrieved from https://events.waikato.ac.nz/events/sociology-seminar-2020
Curtis, B. (2020). Markets as politics: The case of the meat export industry of New Zealand (Reprint of 1999 chapter). In D. Burch, J. Goss, & G. Lawrence (Eds.), Restructuring Global and Regional Agricultures: Transformations in Australasian Agri-food Economies and Spaces. Routledge.
Matthewman, S., Curtis, B., & Mayeda, D. (Eds.) (2020). Being Sociological (3rd ed.). Red Globe Press.
Curtis, B. (2020). Researching. In S. Matthewman, B. Curtis, & D. Mayeda (Eds.), Being Sociological (3rd Edition). Red Globe Press.
Find more research publications by Bruce Curtis
Agriculture; Agriculture and Biosystems; Animal Behaviour; Corporate Social Responsibility; Culture; Cyber Security; Data; Data mining; Digital Libraries; E-commerce; Education Policy; E-Education; Globalisation; Leadership; Learning; Machine Learning; Morals and Ethics; New Zealand History; New Zealand Politics; Screen and Media; Social Movements; Social Networks; Social Policy; Social Science Research; Social Sciences and Education; Sociology; Sociology and Education; Supply Chain Management; Teaching; Tertiary Education; Web
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Curtis, Prof Bruce||9453||bcurtis||J.3.21||School of Social Sciences|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room