Dr Claire M Coleman
Lecturer; Academic Co-ordinator of Graduate Diploma of Primary Teaching
Qualifications: PhD, MEd(Res), PGDipEd, GradDipTchg(Prim), BA, DipPerformArts
Mong Na Boon
Helen English: The Effect of Arts Education on Cognition in Community Settings MEd Completed February 2019
Coleman, C., & Luton, J. (2019). O Brave New World? The role of Arts Education as presented in the film Hunky Dory. In D. Conrad, & M. Prendergast (Eds.), Teachers and Teaching on Stage and on Screen Dramatic Depictions. Intellect (UK).
Coleman, C., & Luton, J. (2018). O Brave New World? The role of Arts Education represented in popular culture. In 9th International Drama in Education Research Institute Conference. Auckland, New Zealand.
Coleman, C. (2018). Four seasons in one day: Rewriting in role within the PhD. In 9th International Drama in Education Research Institute Conference. Auckland, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Claire Coleman
Arts and Language Education; Curriculum; Drama; Education; Education Research; Emotional Intelligence; Pedagogy; Schools (Primary/Secondary); Teacher Education
Arts based Methodology
Drama in Education
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Coleman, Miss Claire||7867||ccoleman||TC.3.26||Education, School of (SOE)|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room