Dr Claire M Coleman
Lecturer; Academic Co-ordinator of Graduate Diploma of Primary Teaching
Qualifications: PhD, MEd(Res), PGDipEd, GradDipTchg(Prim), BA, DipPerformArts
Mong Na Boon
Helen English: The Effect of Arts Education on Cognition in Community Settings MEd Completed February 2019
Coleman, C., & Luton, J. (2019). O Brave New World? The role of Arts Education as presented in the film Hunky Dory. In D. Conrad, & M. Prendergast (Eds.), Teachers and Teaching on Stage and on Screen Dramatic Depictions. Intellect (UK).
Coleman, C., & Luton, J. (2018). O Brave New World? The role of Arts Education represented in popular culture. In 9th International Drama in Education Research Institute Conference. Auckland, New Zealand.
Coleman, C., & Stoate, G. (2018). Climate Change Theatre Action. In World Arts Alliance in Education : Engaging Communities. University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUYMbBwSBZA
Coleman, C. (2018). Four seasons in one day: Rewriting in role within the PhD. In 9th International Drama in Education Research Institute Conference. Auckland, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Claire Coleman
Arts and Language Education; Curriculum; Drama; Education; Education Research; Emotional Intelligence; Pedagogy; Schools (Primary/Secondary); Teacher Education
Arts based Methodology
Drama in Education
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Coleman, Miss Claire||7867||ccoleman||TC.3.26||Education, School of (SOE)|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room