Ms Charlotte Ferry-Parker
Qualifications: Master of Social Sciences
Batters, T., Ferry-Parker, C., Harris, P., Law, M., Piercy, G., & West, V. (2008). Moulding the market: Skill ecosystems in New Zealand/Aotearoa context. In NZ Vocational Education and Training Research Forum. Conference held at Te Papa, Wellington, New Zealand.
Piercy, G., Batters, T., Ferry-Parker, C., Harris, P., & Law, M. (2008). Skill ecosystems and the third way ideology. In The Sociological Association of Aotearoa New Zealand Conference: Multidisciplinary Sociology. Conference held at University of Otago, Dunedin, New Zealand.
Adult Education; Assessment and Evaluation in Education; Disabilities; Health; Pedagogy; Social Science Research; Teaching and Learning; Tertiary Education
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Ferry-Parker, Ms Charlotte||4251||cfparker||EAS.G.10||Study Group|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room