Associate Professor Clive C Pope
Associate Dean, Academic.
Qualifications: DipPhEd Otago MEd Waik PhD OhioState DipT
Personal Website: http://edlinked.waikato.ac.nz/staff/Clive%20Pope
- Pope, C C., Thorpe, H & Ryan, C. (2014). High Performance Athlete Flexible Study Project. University of Waikato Strategic Investment Fund Grant
- 2015 – Wayne Werder (Ph.D) The Interface between Community Sport and Elite Sport: A New Zealand Perspective (Chief Supervisor).
- 2012 – Gloria Reihana-Clarke (Ph.D) Whānau aspirations, extracurricular activity, and positive deviance (Chief Supervisor).
- 2012- Karen Lawrence-Ince (Ph.D). Title Youth Sport in Trinidad and Tobago: Extending the possibilities and pathways for post secondary school participation [Chief Supervisor]
- 2012- Wendy Sweet (Ph.D) It’s Personal and it’s Professional – exploring baby-boomers’ experiences of ‘working out’ with a Personal Trainer. [Chief Supervisor]
- 2012- Swee Chong Ang (Ph.D )Investigating the potential of the Sport Education curriculum and pedagogy to facilitate social emotional learning of primary aged students in the context of Health and Physical Education in the New Zealand Curriculum [Chief Supervisor]
Children's and youth sport
Sport in education
Student athlete dual careers