Team Leader Internet Development, Application Services Group
I have been with the University of Waikato since 1997, starting in the Faculty of Education (when it was known as the School of Education). I have worked in all areas of computer support, including hardware and software support; e-learning support; project management; application development, as well as web site development and design. I have a lot of expertise in Wordpress and CMS development, domain management, and database design.
Cooper, B. C., Wright, N. I., Alonso, A. J., Blackwell, D. J., Dewstow, R. A., Hamilton, D. I., . . . Moodie, P. P. (2002). The Secondary Teaching Practice (stp) Forum [Computer Software]. University of Waikato, Hamilton: Waikato Innovation Centre for Electronic Education.
Find more research publications by David Blackwell
CMS, Software Development
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Blackwell, Mr David||9595||dblackw||ITS.G.73||Application Services|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room