Dr Diane Johnson
Head of School Arts, Senior Lecturer
Qualifications: M.A.(Hons). Ph.D. Waikato, DMEAV Nice, CTEFLA
Johnson, D. (2018). Teaching English for academic purposes in New Zealand: Making sense of genre-based instruction. In L. T. Wong, & W. L. H. Wong (Eds.), Teaching and Learning English for Academic Purposes: Current Research and Practices. USA: Nova Science Publishers.
Johnson, D. (2017). Linguistic landscaping and the assertion of twenty-first century Maori identity. Linguistic Landscape, 3(1), 1-24. doi:10.1075/ll.3.1.01joh
Oh, K., & Johnson, D. (2017). The South Korean National Curriculum for English: Problems of transparency and coherence. Korea TESOL Journal, 13(1), 3-32.
Johnson, D. (2017). Interdisciplinarity and applied linguistics: Their global impact on language teaching. In Language Education Across Borders (LEAB) Conference. Conference held at Graz, Austria.
Find more research publications by Diane Johnson
Language analysis; syllabus and curriculum design; teaching methodology; discourse analysis; language teacher training; materials design.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Johnson, Dr Diane||9340||dianej||I.3.10||Linguistics/Applied Linguistics|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room