Tutor - Digital Business | Doctoral Candidate
Iwi: Ngati Apa, Ngati Kauae
Using gamification to support positive health-behaviour change. Encouraging people to make healthy lifestyle choices could have long-term advantages to society by reducing the incidence of some diseases and reducing the financial burden on healthcare providers.
This study takes a Kaupapa Māori approach to designing a positive health behaviour change intervention.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Jefferies, Ms Dannie||9241||djefferi||MSB.2.32B||School of Management and Marketing|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room