Dr Frances Edwards
Qualifications: BSc (Waik), DipT (Auck), CTEFLA, PGDipSLT(Dist), MA (Massey), MEd, PhD (Waik)
Assessment, teacher development, assessment literacy for teachers, women in educational leadership, self-assessment, achievement for Pacific students, data literacy
Assessment, Teacher education, Secondary education, Assessment literacy, Pacific education, Curriculum, Science education
Hill, L., & Edwards, F. (2019). Student perceptions of their involvement in formative assessment feedback practices: “I can do it myself”. Assessment Matters, 13, 6-43. doi:10.18296/am.0036
Cowie, B., Cooper, B., Edwards, F., & Earl Rinehart, K. (2019). Navigating an evolving context: Assessment reform in New Zealand. In 2019 AERA Annual Meeting: Leveraging education research in a post-truth era: Multimodal narratives to democratize evidence. Conference held in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada.
Edwards, F., Cowie, B., & Trask, S. (2019). Zooming in on student thinking through the use of a data conversation protocol. In NZARE 2019 Conference. Christchurch, New Zealand.
Edwards, F. (2019). The effect of emotion on the development of teachers' assessment knowledge and practice. In 2019 AERA Annual Meeting: Leveraging Education Research in a post-truth era: Multimodal narratives to democratize evidence. Conference held in the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto, Canada.
Find more research publications by Frances Edwards
Assessment and Evaluation in Education; Curriculum; Education; Pacific/Pacifica Education; Science Education; Teacher Education; Teacher Professional Learning/Development; Teaching
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Edwards, Dr Frances||6170||francese||TL.3.13||Education, School of (SOE)|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room