Dr Frances Edwards
Qualifications: BSc (Waik), DipT (Auck), CTEFLA, PGDipSLT(Dist), MA (Massey), MEd, PhD (Waik)
Assessment, teacher development, assessment literacy for teachers, women in educational leadership, self-assessment, achievement for Pacific students, data literacy
Assessment, Teacher education, Secondary education, Assessment literacy, Pacific education, Curriculum, Science education
Cowie, B., Edwards, F., & Trask, S. (2020). The value of data conversation protocol for zooming In on student thinking. In AERA. Online.
Edwards, F. (2020). Engaging tertiary educators in the development of their assessment literacy. Teachers and Curriulum, 20(1), 87-92. doi:10.15663/tandc.v20i1.345
Sharma, S., & Edwards, F. (2019). Doing collaborative research with teachers. In Ethics Committee Mini Seminars. Hamilton, New Zealand.
Edwards, F., Cowie, B., & Trask, S. (2019). Zooming in on student thinking through the use of a data conversation protocol. In NZARE 2019 Conference. Christchurch, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Frances Edwards
Assessment and Evaluation in Education; Curriculum; Education; Pacific/Pacifica Education; Science Education; Teacher Education; Teacher Professional Learning/Development; Teaching
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Edwards, Dr Frances||6170||francese||TL.3.13||Education, School of (SOE)|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room