Dr Colin R McLeay
Convenor (Geography), Senior Lecturer
Qualifications: BSocSc(Hons) Waikato MSocSc Waikato PhD MacquariePGCertTT Waikato
Post-politics and planning
Popular music and geography
Sport and geography
McLeay, C. (2020). Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Act 2013 and the erosion of democracy. New Zealand Geographer. doi:10.1111/nzg.12259
McLeay, C. (2019). Affordable housing, democratic erosion, and the inevitability of capitalism. In Sociological Association of Aotearoa New Zealand Conference. University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
McLeay, C. (2019). Post-politics and the Housing Accords and Special Housing Areas Act 2013. (Master's Thesis, Massey University, Palmerston North, Manawatū, New Zealand).
Longhurst, R., McLeay, C., Wilson, A., & Page, N. (2018). Distinguished New Zealand Geographer: Associate Professor Lex Chalmers. New Zealand Geographer, 74(1), 57-58. doi:10.1111/nzg.12183_2
Find more research publications by Colin McLeay
Cultural production; globalisation; music and geography; urban governance.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|McLeay, Dr Colin||9174||geog1294||I.2.10||Geography Programme|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room