Dr. Judy Hunter
Qualifications: EdD OISE, Toronto; MA Michigan
Hunter, J. A. (2016). Critical re-visioning: the construction of practitioners in Aotearoa New Zealand’s literacy campaign. In K. Yasukawa, & S. Black (Eds.), Beyond Economic Interests (pp. 223-237). Sense Publishers.
Hunter, J. A. (2015). International students in English speaking countries: Language, community and workplace practices. In LED 2015 Conference. University of Auckland, New Zealand.
Hunter, J. A., Kaur, T., & Steens, S. (2015). Aligning literacy and numeracy learning with learners' lives for social benefits. In National Centre of Literacy and Numeracy for Adults Symposium. University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Hunter, J. A. (2015). Stories that challenge dominant discourses. In R. Rinehart, E. emerald, & R. Matamua (Eds.), Ethnographies in Pan Pacific Research Tensions and Positionings (pp. 176-187).
Find more research publications by Judy Hunter
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Hunter, Dr Judy||7712||jmhunter||TL.3.10||Education, School of (SOE)|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room