Dr Keiko Umeda
Qualifications: BA (Linguistics); PGDip (Second Language Teaching); MA (Applied) and PhD in Applied Linguistics
Umeda, K. (2019). Reviewing Lessons: A Range of Tried and Tested Strategies. In 2019 ETJ Kyushu English Language Teaching Expo, at Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka .
Fester, A., & Umeda, K. (2018). Tertiary used Japanese textbooks: A discourse-based analysis. In ALANZ Symposium. Conference held at Waikato Institute of Technology (WINTEC), Hamilton, New Zealand.
Umeda, K. (2018). Reducing teacher talking time: A range of tried and tested strategies. In 2018 Kyushu English Language Teaching Expo. Conference held at Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka, Japan.
Umeda, K. (2018). Japanese secondary school teachers: Translation strategies used in contemporary English language classrooms. In The 3rd International Conference on the Humanities, Social Sciences and Sustainability. Conference held at Hiroshima, Japan.
Find more research publications by Keiko Umeda
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Umeda, Dr Keiko||9335||keiko||I.3.02||Japanese - INTL Programme|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room