Mrs Lucy Campbell
Qualifications: B.A.(Hons), PGDipSLT, M.A.(Applied) Waikato
I am a Senior Tutor in The Centre for Tertiary Teaching & Learning where I contribute to the design and development of face-to-face and on-line instructional materials, resources and pedagogical approaches to in-sessional English language development. My interests include writing, academic literacy and curriculum design for Non-English Speaking background students in tertiary education.
Piercy, G., Cameron, M., & Campbell, L. (2018). Reasons for student non-retention in degree-level study: Evidence from business students in New Zealand. In EduLearn 2018.
Johnson, E. M., Khoo, E., & Campbell, L. (2013). Cycles of teacher reflection: Using course-cast software to enhance fully online language teacher education. In J. C. Rodriguez, & C. Pardo-Ballester (Eds.), Design-Based Research in CALL, Calico Monograph Series (Vol. 11, pp. 109-125). San Marcos, TX: Calico.
Campbell, L. (2011). The experience of using panopto video & desktop capture in an on-line graduate paper. In Waikato Centre for eLearning 2011. Conference held at University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Campbell, L. (2010). Looking at alternatives within Moodle: An experiment using Google™ docs and sites in a graduate programme. In Applied Linguistics Association of New Zealand (ALANZ) Regional Seminar. Conference held at University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Lucy Campbell
Teaching English as a second language/English as an additional language
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Campbell, Mrs Lucy||9696||lucy||M.1.04||Centre for Tertiary Teaching & Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room