Mrs Lucy Campbell
Qualifications: B.A.(Hons), PGDipSLT, M.A.(Applied) Waikato
I am a Senior Tutor in The Centre for Tertiary Teaching & Learning where I contribute to the design and development of face-to-face and on-line instructional materials, resources and pedagogical approaches to in-sessional English language development. My interests include writing, academic literacy and curriculum design for Non-English Speaking background students in tertiary education.
Johnson, E. M., Khoo, E., & Campbell, L. (2013). Cycles of teacher reflection: Using course-cast software to enhance fully online language teacher education. In J. C. Rodriguez, & C. Pardo-Ballester (Eds.), Design-Based Research in CALL, Calico Monograph Series (Vol. 11, pp. 109-125). San Marcos, TX: Calico.
Campbell, L. (2011). The experience of using panopto video & desktop capture in an on-line graduate paper. In Waikato Centre for eLearning 2011. Conference held at University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Campbell, L. (2010). Looking at alternatives within Moodle: An experiment using Google™ docs and sites in a graduate programme. In Applied Linguistics Association of New Zealand (ALANZ) Regional Seminar. Conference held at University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Campbell, L. (2010). Using Google™ docs and sites in Moodle. In Waikato Centre for eLearning Fest 2010 (WCEL): A Gathering for Celebration, Conviviality, Shared Experience. Conference held at University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Lucy Campbell
Teaching English as a second language/English as an additional language
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Campbell, Mrs Lucy||9696||lucy||M.1.04||Centre for Tertiary Teaching & Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room