Dr Nathalie Philippe
Senior Lecturer (French)
Qualifications: PhD Sorbonne
Philippe, N. (2016). A leader in the making: Major Lindsay Inglis. In J. Crawford, D. Littlewood, & J. Watson (Eds.), Experience of a Lifetime: People, Personalities and Leaders in the First World War (pp. 102-117). Wellington, New Zealand: Massey University Press.
Philippe, N. (2015). The last stronghold to fall: The battle of Le Quesnoy. In Morrinsville Rotary Club, New Zealand.
Philippe, N. (2015). Two soldiers in the turmoil of war. In The Great War Lecture Series, Waikato Museum Theatrette, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Philippe, N. (2015). The last battle: Perception and representation of the liberation of Le Quesnoy 4 November 1918. In Sons of Empire Lecture Series, Te Awamutu & District Memorial RSA, Te Awamutu, New Zealand.
Translation methodology; curating of history exhibitions; New Zealanders in France during WWI; Scottish immigration to New Zealand during 19th century; diaries and diarists.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Philippe, Dr Nathalie||9345||philippe||HI.3.03||French - INTL Programme|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room