Qualifications: Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Information Technology, Diploma in Business Computing, Advanced Certificate in Business Computing, Certificate in Business Computing
I'm an Educational Technology expert and IT Team Manager for the University of Waikato, working for the Faculty of Education where I supervise our technology team. My role at the Faculty obliges me to innovate with consumer and IT technologies with a view to discovering their applications in education and teaching. My primary focus currently is in the fields of podcasting, eBooks, mobile devices and collaborative learning spaces.
Rinehart, R. E. (2013). Inline skating in contemporary sport. Hamilton, New Zealand: University of Waikato.
Find more research publications by Paul Cowan
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Cowan, Mr Paul||7740||plite||TC.1.21||Cts FEDU, FHSP, Student Centre & Divisio|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room