Mr Rahat Hasan
Qualifications: Bachelor of Engineering with Honours
I obtained 1st class honours with Distinction in BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering from London South Bank University, UK and is currently working at CeTTL as a Evaluation Coordinator. From 2011–2012, I worked at Visteon Engineering Services LTD, UK as a Software Validation Engineer.
1) Scott, J. B., & Hasan, R. (2018). Letter to the Editor Re ‘Fractional Modeling and SOC Estimation of Lithium-ion Battery’. IEEE Caa Journal of Automatica Sinica, 5(2), 644–644. https://doi.org/10.1109/JAS.2017.7510853
2) Hasan, R., & Scott, J. B. (2016). Fractional behaviour of rechargeable batteries. In Proceedings of the 2016 Electronics New Zealand Conference, November 17-18, 2016, Wellington, New Zealand (pp. 111–114). Hamilton, New Zealand: Electronics New Zealand Inc.
3) Hasan, R., & Scott, J. B. (2016). Application of Swingler’s Method for Analysis of Multicomponent Exponentials with Special Attention to Non-equispaced Data. In 2016 IEEE 12th International Colloquium on Signal Processing & Its Applications (CSPA), 4-6 March 2016, Melaysia (pp. 12–15). Washington, DC, USA: IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/CSPA.2016.7515794
Scott, J., & Hasan, R. (2019). New Results for Battery Impedance at Very Low Frequencies. IEEE Access, 7, 106925-106930. doi:10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2932094 Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/13150
Hasan, R., & Scott, J. (2019). Measurement for fractional characteristic of lithium batteries. In 2019 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference. Conference held Auckland, New Zealand.
Hasan, R., & Scott, J. (2019). Impedance measurement of batteries under load. In 2019 IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference. Conference held Auckland, New Zealand.
Hasan, R., & Scott, J. B. (2018). Letter to the Editor Re “Fractional modeling and SOC estimation of lithium-ion battery”. IEEE Caa Journal of Automatica Sinica, 5(2), 644. doi:10.1109/JAS.2017.7510853 Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/11681
Find more research publications by Rahat Hasan
Teaching and Learning
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Hasan, Mr Rahat||4341||rhasan||M.1.04||Centre for Tertiary Teaching & Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room