Dr Tracey Slaughter
Slaughter, T. (2019). Matches struck in the dark. In M. A. Lee, & A. Penn (Eds.), The Radiance of the Short Story Fiction from Around the Globe (pp. 411-417). Createspace Independent Publishing Platform.
Slaughter, T. (2019). Stations of the end. In Mslexia - Twentieth Anniversary Issue (Vol. March/April/May, Iss. 81, pp. 22-24). [short story].
Slaughter, T. (2019). Conventional weapons. Victoria University Press.
Slaughter, T. (2019). 'Yard'. In Unruly Narrative: Storytelling in Art: Poetic Responses (Exhibition) (No. Of Pieces: 2 poems). [poem]. Calder and Lawson Gallery, Academy of Performing Arts, University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand.
Creative writing; poetry & prose; creative nonfiction; autobiography; New Zealand writing.
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Slaughter, Dr Tracey||9194||slaughtr||I.3.28||English Programme|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room