Senior Clinical Tutor and Registered Clinical Psychologist
Qualifications: ScB (Brown University), MA (Hons) (Waikato), PGDip(Clin)Psych (Waikato)
Smith, K., & Gedera, D. (2018). Ethical and cultural considerations in action research: Assessing the use of ePortfolios in work-integrated learning. In New Zealand Psychological Society Jubilee Conference. Conference held at The University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Smith, K., & Gedera, D. S. P. (2017). Ethical and cultural considerations in action research: Assessing the use of ePortfolios in work integrated learning. In Learnfest2017 conference. Conference held Hamilton, New Zealand.
Evans, I. M., Galyer, K. T., & Smith, K. J. H. (2001). Children's perceptions of unfair reward and punishment. Journal of Genetic Psychology, 162(2), 212-227. Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/3471
Temple, W., Foster, T. M., Sumpter, C. E., & Smith, K. (2000). Behavioural Economics: The Effects of Order of Price Mainpulation and Session Termination on Demand. In 26th Annual Convention of the Associaton for Behaviour Analysis. Conference held at Wahington DC.
Find more research publications by Kyle Smith
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Smith, Ms Kyle||9233||smithk||K.1.01C||School of Psychology|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room