Team Leader (Specialist Services)
Qualifications: MSc Waikato
Cornes, T. (2012). Urban ecosystem reconstruction at Waiwhakareke Natural Heritage Park, Hamilton City, New Zealand: insights from seven years of indigenous vegetation monitoring. In Society for Ecological Restoration Australasia Conference. Conference held at Perth, Australia.
Cornes, T. S., & Clarkson, B. D. (2010). Assessment of vegetation condition and health at Claudelands Bush (Jubilee Bush; Te Papanui). CBER Contract Report 113.
Smale, M. C., Clarkson, B. R., Clarkson, B. D., Floyd, C. G., Cornes, T. S., Clarkson, F. M., . . . Briggs, C. M. (2009). Natural areas of Kaipara Ecological District: Northland Conservancy.
Cornes, T. S., Wehi, P. M., & Clarkson, B. D. (2009). Riparian vegetation monitoring at Waiwhakareke Natural Heritage Park. Poster session presented at the meeting of Flock Hill Workshop; Urban ecology and ecological design: perspectives on integration and future directions. Conference held at Christchurch, New Zealand.
Find more research publications by Toni Cornes
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Cornes, Ms Toni||4372||tcornes||D.1.13||Specialist Services - Technical|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room