Dr Terrence Feng
Lecturer in Accounting
Qualifications: BCom-ProfAccg, MRes (Macquarie), PhD (UTS)
- Financial accounting
- Capital market research
- Earnings quality
- Corporate governance
Feng, Z., Francis, J., Shan, Y., & Taylor, S. (2019). Do high-quality auditors affect non-GAAP reporting. In 2019 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting. San Francisco, USA.
Low, M., Randell, A., Sharma, U., & Feng, Z. (2019). Integrated reporting and integrated thinking in New Zealand companies. In A-CSEAR 2019 Conference. Sydney, Australia.
Endrawes, M., Feng, Z., Lu, M., & Shan, Y. (2018). Audit committee characteristics and financial statement comparability. Accounting & Finance, online, 35 pages. doi:10.1111/acfi.12354
Feng, Z., Shan, Y., & Taylor, S. (2018). How test power impacts research relevance: The case of earnings management research. In 41st Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association. Conference held Milan. Italy.
Find more research publications by Terrence Feng
Accounting; Corporate Governance; Financial Accounting
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Feng, Mr Terrence||9145||tfeng||MSB.3.19||School of Accounting, Finance and Econom|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room