Mrs Tina Bourke
Senior Tutor of Psychology - Tauranga Campus
Bourke, T. M., & Sargisson, R. J. (2014). A behavioral investigation of preference in a newly designed New Zealand playground. American Journal of Play, 6(3), 370-391.
Sargisson, R. J., & Bourke, T. (2014). A behavioural investigation of preference in a newly designed New Zealand playground. In 28th International Conference of Applied Psychology (ICAP). Conference held at Paris, France.
Find more research publications by Tina Bourke
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Bourke, Mrs Tina||3538||tinab||TCBD.4.03||School of Psychology|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room