Dr Jackie Tuaupiki
Senior Lecturer / Pūkenga Matua
Qualifications: PhD, MA Waikato, BA (Hons) Waikato, BA Waikato,
Iwi: Ngāti Tuwharetoa, Waikato
Tuaupiki, H. (2018). He Tohu ki te Rangi - He Tohu ki te Moana: Reclaiming Māori navigation knowledge. In New Zealand Institute for Pacific Research: Oceans & Islands: A Conference for Pacific Research. Conference held at University of Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand.
Tuaupiki, J. W. (2018). Māori navigation knowledge in Aotearoa. In The 24th annual conference of the New Zealand Studies Association together with the University of Aveiro. Coastal communities and Regional Identities of the Pacific. Conference held at the University of Aveiro, Aveiro, Portugal.
Tuaupiki, H. (2017). The Translation of medieval Galician cantigas into Te Reo Māori (As cantigas de Martin Codax en 55 linguas (The Martin Codax's poems in 55 Languages)). Universida de Vigo.
Tuaupiki, J. (2017). Ancestral double-hull canoes of Aotearoa, New Zealand. In The 23rd Annual Conference of the New Zealand Studies Association: 'Contested Territories in the Pacific'. Conference held at the University of Strasbourg, France.
Find more research publications by Jackie Tuaupiki
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Tuaupiki, Mr Jackie||5017||tuaupiki||A.1.23||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing email@example.com
- Using the campus map to locate their room