Prof. Linda Smith
Qualifications: PhD Auckland, MA (Hons) Auckland, BA Auckland, DipT
Iwi: Ngāti Awa, Ngāti Porou
Oetzel, J. G., Hokowhitu, B., Simpson, M., Reddy, R., Nock, S., Greensill, H., . . . Smith, L. T. (2019). Kaumātua Mana Motuhake: A study protocol for a peer education intervention to help Māori elders work through later-stage life transitions. BMC Geriatrics, 19(1), 11 pages. doi:10.1186/s12877-019-1041-2
Hokowhitu, B. J., Oetzel, J., Reddy, R., Smith, L., Simpson, M., Nock, S., . . . Johnston, K. (2017). Kaumātua mana motuhake: Kaumātua managing life-transitions through tuakana-teina/peer-education. In The New Zealand Medical Journal: Proceedings of the Waikato Clinical Campus Biannual Research Seminar Vol. 130 (pp. 108).
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] Critical indigenous pedagogies that support being and doing indigeneity”. In S’TEṈISTOLW̱ 2017 Indigenous Adult Education Conference. Conference held at Camosun College, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
Smith, L. T. (2017). [Keynote] Race, whiteness and indigeneity. In Race, Whiteness and Indigeneity Conference. Conference held at Surfers Paradise in Queensland, Australia.
Find more research publications by Linda Smith
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Smith, Prof Linda||4997||tuhiwai||A.G.06||Te Pua Wananga ki te Ao|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5 or 9 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 8: dial +64 7 557 extension (TAURANGA exts only)
- Calling between campuses add 37 to the front of the extension
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room