Mr Victor Fester
Qualifications: B Sc (Chemistry); B Sc (Hons) (Chemistry); Cert Adult Tchg; Nat Higher Dipl (Post-school Ed); PG Cert Ed.
Personal Website: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victor-fester-43333035
Over the last 20 years, I have worked at the country's top three ITPs in a number of roles, including teaching, programme management, academic development and course/curriculum development roles. I also have overseas experience as a lecturer in chemistry.
My particular focus as an e-learning designer is on assisting teaching staff to enhance their teaching practices and their students' learning through thoughtful use of technology.
Fester, V. (2018). Preparing candidates to sit QMLT examinations with confidence. In Annual Scientific Meeting of the NZ Institute of Medical Laboratory Scientists. Conference held Christchurch, New Zealand.
Fraser, C., Honeyfield, J., Breen, F., Protheroe, M., & Fester, V. D. (2017). From project to permanence: Growing inter-institutional collaborative teams into long-term, sustainable communities of practice. In J. McDonald, & A. Cater-Steel (Eds.), Communities of Practice: Facilitating Social Learning in Higher Education (pp. 567-598). Singapore: Springer.
Fraser, C., Honeyfield, J., Breen, F., Protheroe, M., & Fester, V. D. (2015). Critical success factors in inter-institutional project collaborations. Auckland: Ako Aotearoa. Retrieved from https://akoaotearoa.ac.nz/
Protheroe, M., Breen, F., Fraser, C., & Fester, V. D. (2015). Research collaborations: What are the benefits for Learning Advisors?. ATLAANZ Journal, 1(1), 54-76.
Find more research publications by Victor Fester
|Name||  ||Extn.||  ||Username||  ||Room||  ||Department|
|Fester, Mr Victor||9695||vfester||MSB.3.24||Centre for Tertiary Teaching & Learning|
You can contact staff by:
- Calling +64 7 838 4466 select option 1, then enter the extension
- Extensions starting with 4, 5, 9 or 3 can also be direct dialled:
- For extensions starting with 4: dial +64 7 838 extension
- For extensions starting with 5: dial +64 7 858 extension
- For extensions starting with 9: dial +64 7 837 extension
- For extensions starting with 3: dial +64 7 2620 + the last 3 digits of the extension  e.g. 3123 = +64 7 262 0123
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the campus map to locate their room