Recommended browsers: the latest versions of Chrome, Edge (Chromium-based), Firefox, and Safari.
On a computer:
1. Go to waikato.au.panopto.com
2. Select Sign in using elearn.
3. Log in with standard University of Waikato username and password.
4. Find the recording you wish to download, either by selecting it within the central panel or using the browse/search buttons on the left hand side.
5. Click on the recording name or thumbnail image to open it.
6. Along the top of the screen, above the main recording, click the download icon.
7. The downloaded recording will appear at the base of your screen and in your Downloads folder.
On a mobile device:
You may not see a download arrow on-screen. Try the following:
- Open the recording in your mobile browser.
- While the recording is playing, tap and hold.
- Select Download video.
OR click to play the recording, at the bottom of the recording there is the download button, click that and it will download.