Help with technology
The different video resources for this theme can be accessed by clicking on the required link below.
- Starting a presentation
- The focus is on opening PowerPoint, adding slides, transitions or animations, and saving.
- Editing the background
- How to edit the background of a slide so that all the slides match each other automatically.
- Using the slide master
- Branding your presentation by controlling what appears on the slide master/s.
- Slide design
- Having slides that look the way you want them to look, with your own pictures or graphics.
- Inserting hyperlinks into your presentation
- How to link from your slides pages on the internet, or files, or email addresses.
- Inserting youtube videos into your presentation
- Embedding Youtube videos right into your slides, so that (if you're connected to the internet) they'll play from within your slides.
- Transitions between slides
- The snazzy ways that PowerPoint can move from one slide to the next.
- Animations for images
- Sometimes it is good to be able to have information or images appear (or disappear) when needed.