Ko Rangi kei runga, ko Papa kei raro,
kei te tū ngā kupu whakamihi atu ki a koutou katoa mai i Te Rerenga Wairua
ki te puku o te Ikaroa a Māui-tikitiki-a-Taranga, tatū atu ki te upoko o te ika.
Whakawhiti atu i te moana o Raukawa ki Te Wai Pounamu, e te iti, e te rahi,
tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou.
Kua oti tēnei waka hou te tārai, ā, kua mānu,
eke panuku, eke tangaroa.
Haumi ē! Hui ē! Tāiki ē!
E mihi kau ana ki a koutou ngā uri o ngā hau e whā, arā, ngā mātāwaka o te motu, o te ao whānui hoki. Tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou, tēnā koutou katoa.
What we offer
Our friendly Library staff can offer a culturally significant approach to a multitude of Library services, with a focus on Māori and Pacific thought and knowledge. We specialise in the following areas:
- Library Tours
- Individual research sessions for staff and students
- Identifying and locating relevant information sources for your topic
- Designing search strategies for finding information
- Using the Library's resources, both print and electronic
- Ways of keeping up with what is being published in your subject
- Collection development in your subject area
- Developing publishing strategies
- Open Access
- Access OERs (Open Educational Resources)
- Research data management
- Research profiles maintenance
If you would like to engage with us, please contact us.
Information and resources
You can also find more information on our website for Library Workshops, Subject-specific resources, research and assignment help, Digital Collections, and more: