The Library has a range of guides available to help you learn how to locate and use resources. Our Academic Liaison Librarians and Information Services Librarians have written these guides in response to student queries.
You may also be interested in:
- All Guides, a full list of guides on the Library site.
- Video guides which are available to show you how to navigate the Library and its resources.
- Easy Print Guides, a list of all guides in printable pdf format.
- Guides specific to your course or subject in your Subject Portal.
Using the Library
- Guide to Referencing
- Avoid Plagiarism
- Using EndNote
- Using Zotero
- ACS Referencing Guide
- AMA Referencing Guide
- Animal Behaviour Referencing Guide
- APA Referencing Guide
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Geography and Environmental Planning Referencing Guide
- Harvard Style
- Harvard Science Referencing Guide
- MHRA Referencing Guide
- MLA (8th) Referencing Guide
- New Zealand Law Style
- RSNZ Referencing Guide