Current Vacancies for Graduate Students
Trainee Consulting Officers
Determination, innovation and passion have taken our dairy industry to number one. We've achieved so much, and we're by no means done. So join us for your career advantage - your primary advantage.
Our Consulting Officers work directly with farmers and rural professionals, providing research-based, innovative on-farm solutions to enhance and improve the dairy industry. We are offering Trainee Consulting Officer positions with a structured training and coaching programme over the course of 12 months, with the aim of developing proficient and capable Consulting Officers.
To be considered for our Trainee Consulting Officer positions you will need agricultural technical expertise, preferably an agricultural science qualification (tertiary), a passion for the dairy industry and its on-going improvement, the ability to build rapport and manage relationships, and have the energy and drive to facilitate discussion groups, our main extension tool. Preferably you will have an industry-related tertiary qualification.
Upon successful completion of the programme and on the basis of satisfactory performance, Trainees will be allocated a region as a Consulting Officer. Please note the allocated region may not be the same as the trainee region. Preferably, you will be flexible in your choice of location.
Consulting Officers are influential roles within DairyNZ and will give you access to great research, the opportunity to grow and develop your skills, flexibility and an opportunity to be part of a national organisation that is all about making a positive impact for dairy farmers.
Applications close: 7th May 2014
To view a position description and to apply online, visit: www.yourprimaryadvantage.co.nz
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Alltech, a global leader in animal health and agriculture, is launching the Alltech Dairy Career Development Programme and is looking for enthusiastic, motivated, and driven young dairy science professionals.
The programme aims to develop future leaders in the dairy industry and will allow successful candidates to learn from some of the most innovative dairy production systems in the world and work on some of the most exciting nutritional dairy innovations.
We are seeking graduates with a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Animal Science, Dairy Science, Dairy Business, or Veterinary Medicine. Individuals who are about to graduate and can commence work by September 2014 are encouraged to apply.
Once graduates are trained they will be placed on five large dairies for approximately 30 weeks. The target regions being:
2. South East Asia (either Vietnam or Indonesia)
4. USA (2 graduates will be based in the USA)
For more information and to apply visit: www.alltech.com/dairygraduate
Alltech Dairy Career Development Programme Team
Key Contact: Jan Edward Lim
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Internship for Marketing Students - Having Fun While Doing Good
- Valued Communities is an information exchange service and an innovator of note in market convergence, market reorganisation and in the emergence of micro-payments with social networking, technology, media, financial services, and information exchange.
- The success of Valued Communities is based on the placement of the household and the grassroots community at the centre of the value chain and operates on a level playing field principle. This gives you, your community, and your local businesses the opportunity to fund themselves and to compete on a fair and equal basis.
Valued Communities has marketing / communications internships available. The internships are not paid though we will try to look after you (some sales based commission arrangement would be provided if appropriate). Summary details are provided in this document for you to decide if you are up for a challenge and want to grow and develop with us.
For you to get the most from an internship with us we seek the following attributes and skills:
- Challenged – Want to be challenged on an innovative solution in a rewarding environment.
- Wanting to – You will be wanting to:
- Develop and implement online marketing campaigns that link with real world.
- Market and promote an innovative solution and business to get sales.
- Grow your business and community network.
- Technical Skills – Marketing, Social Networking, Engagement.
- Professional Skills – Either have good professional skills or want to develop them.
- Pride – Pride in your work.
What You Will Do
While with us you will:
- Service – Understand the service end-to-end.
- Differentiate Users – Differentiate potential users of the service by role, audience, and other market segments for sales and marketing.
- Marketing Material - Take existing collateral and make it into material suitable for use by young people.
- Online Strategy – Put together an online marketing and sales strategy focused around social networking.
- Implement – Implement the strategy.
- New Services – Identify new services and requirements.
What Else to Know
The following maybe of use in deciding whether you want to grow and develop with us:
- Virtual Office – You will work in a virtual team out of a virtual office with your own lap top and smart phone.
- Empowered – You will be managed to outcomes, expected to make decisions, and plan your own time.
- Opinionated – You will work with opinionated people who are highly skilled and talented but do not relate too well to gen iPhone.
- Challenging – It will be challenging but should be rewarding and fun.
- Sales Based Commission – Sales based commission as a bonus if appropriate.
Suite 1701 Level 17
44 Market Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Crees Internship in the Peruvian Amazon
Crees is a leading Educational Centre located in the Amazon Rainforest. We offer six month internships which are designed to help recent graduates, gap year students, and career breakers develop specific career skills in Conservation Research, Community Development and Project Management.
Interns gain a wealth of knowledge and experience in scientific monitoring techniques and conservation research in a tropical forest. You also get the opportunity to work with local communities creating biogardens and agroforestry plots, which enable local people to live sustainably and in harmony with the forest.
The internship is split into three phases. A 10 week volunteer phase where you will be introduced to all our projects and receive extensive training. A 2 week Cusco phase that involves a week of Spanish lessons and a homestay with a Peruvian family, followed by a free week to do as you wish. And a 12 week Work placement phase where you will gain theoretical knowledge and practical skills in one of two areas: Conservation Research or Community Development. You will act as a field team member and will run your own project (assigned by the intern coordinator).
Skills you will gain:
- Knowledge and experience of a range of scientific monitoring techniques including camera trapping, visual encounter surveys, butterfly trapping, mammal and bird clay lick monitoring, mammal track identification, avian mist netting, amphibian and reptile pitfalling and lots more!
- Gain valuable leadership and management skills through running your own project
- Biological survey planning
- Assessment of risk and supervision of health and safety in the field
- Data management
- Species identification
- Handling and processing of specimens including amphibians, butterflies and reptiles
- Environmental impact assessment
- Emergency first aid training and certification
Good physical fitness is required.
Salary/hourly wage: unpaid
For further information please visit our website:
We place students in internships across all sectors in Latin America, Madrid, Hong Kong, London & Melbourne all year round. Example roles include political internships direct with the Colombian government, finance internships with top Latin American investment banks like Ban Colombia, and legal internships in London with commercial giants like Lockton.
We have extensive networks across creative and corporate industries that offer a variety of elite hands-on roles. We also offer volunteer experiences, language courses and cultural immersion, providing everything needed for succeeding and living abroad.
Please take a look at our Website to see Program Prices:
Our international programs include:
- A top internship in your field of interest
- Quality accommodation of your choice
- Professional Development Resources
- Workplace HR Assessment: Partnering with the world's leading HR agency DDI International, we provide a workplace personality and skills assessment usually exclusive to CEO and corporate leaders.
- Training materials: Access to a library of training materials on a number of key topics essential to your development and growth.
- Airport pick up
- Language classes (optional)
- 24/7 Emergency Assistance
- Pre-trip Welcome Pack and Orientation
- Local Tourism and Social Events
- Visa Assistance
The Intern Group's progress is regularly featured on CNN International. Here are some featured examples:
Contact us for more information and program prices:
Ph +1 (718) 878-6393 USA
We don't offer the easy option, just the right option. Tonkin & Taylor is a New Zealand owned, specialist environmental and engineering consultancy and is currently recruiting Engineering and Environmental Science Graduates for 2014 / 2015.
At Tonkin & Taylor, we don't shield you from challenging projects. In fact, you'll be working on them right from the start. Our Graduates enjoy freedom and independence of making their own decisions under the guidance of some of the best engineers in the country.
In addition, we offer ongoing training and professional development - on the job and formal courses aimed at developing your career. We also promote an open culture where innovation and lateral thinking is encouraged. Tonkin & Taylor is a company where you can feel comfortable asking others for advice and where people are equally willing to listen to your ideas. At all times we aim to be the best to work for and the best to work with.
It can be a juggling act fitting your work and outside interests in, so along with an excellent remuneration package, we offer additional benefits to help you achieve a work/life balance.
Qualifications of interest are: BE/ME Civil, MSc or BSc Geotechnical or MSc Earth Sciences / Post Graduate Geology qualification.
We will only accept online applications and our Graduate recruitment process will close 5pm, Friday 23rd May 2014.
To submit your application for this role, click on the Apply Now button or for more information on Tonkin & Taylor go to http://www.tonkin.co.nz or call our recruitment team on (09) 359 2726.
|The Rakuten Internship Program offers eligible/qualified students at Headquarters or branches the opportunity to acquire leading-edge technique and global experience working under the direct supervision of experienced Rakuten engineer. This year, we are offering unique opportunities in more than 20 different engineering positions. Software Developer/ Application Engineer/ Data Scientist/ System Security Specialist/ Product manager/ etc…
Minimum & Preferred Skills varies on jobs. Please check our website for more details.
[Software Engineer for Global-ECommerce] Help develop our next generation e-commerce platform solution with challenging range from scalability, performance to cloud computing solutions.
[Data Scientist] Analizing and developing algorithms to improve Rakuten's service for over 70 million users generating varieties of Terabytes data everyday.
[Web Application Engineer for Social Network Gateway Platform] Creating and improving service that connects Rakuten users to social networks such as Twitter, Pinterest, LINE and Facebook. We use languages such as Ruby, PHP and Java.
[System Security Specialist] Developing and supporting safety operation in Rakuten Group's internet service.
|Summer - Duration is negotiable|
|Japan - Tokyo HQ and other branches|
|9:30AM-18:00PM (1h lunch break) *Varies on placement|
|Gross min.180,000JPY/month *Depending on your visa types, payment will be a stipend instead of a salary. Stipend offer is max. 25,000JPY/week|
|Provided by the company|
|Cafeteria (Breakfast and lunch provided for free)|
|Please apply online|
|Rakuten, Inc. is a world-class Internet Service Company located in Tokyo, Japan, with 3 overseas headquarters (Asia, EU, US). Our core service "Rakuten Ichiba" is Japan's largest Internet shopping mall, a unique B-B-C model E-commerce platform that is rarely seen around the world.
We are a conglomerate Internet Service Company with a wide range of services such as E-commerce, Online travel agency, Online banking, Online securities, E-money, E-book, Credit card, Advertising, Online Media & Portal, Professional sports and Telecommunications which aims to create an all-round service network for our everyday life. Most of our services are at the top position in their business areas, so you will always be expected to perform the best and work with the best members at Rakuten to provide the best service to the consumers.
Our ultimate goal is to become the world's best Internet Service Company. Having achieved top position in the Japanese Internet market, Rakuten Group is now embarking on a global expansion to become the world's top Internet Service Company. We are now operating businesses in the United States, Canada, France, UK, Austria, Germany, Spain, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia and Brazil.
Ernst and Young's Graduate Programme and Summer intern roles open today - get your applications in - the longer you leave it the less time they will have to look at your application.
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email email@example.com.