Current Opportunities for Graduates and Students
Customer Service Specialist
Inland Revenue is currently reinventing itself as a modern revenue organisation. This transformation will bring about significant change to the way we operate and how we interact with our customers. We’re making the tax system simpler, more open and certain for New Zealanders to pay their taxes and receive their entitlements.
We have an opportunity for enthusiastic Customer Service Specialists (CSS) to join our Hamilton Contact Centre. In this role, your position is at the frontline, the first port of call for our diverse range of customers and will require a strong level of commitment to delivering a high standard of customer service.
This is not your average Contact Centre role; our environment is future focused and customer centric and we love to hire people that are passionate about the service they provide, who crave constant learning and are committed to what they do.
Do you have what it takes to be a successful CSS?
- Highly effective communication skills
- A sharp ear & astute questioning skills
- Be responsive and engage with each caller to really understand their needs
- A knack for problem solving and thinking on your feet
- Tech savvy and keen to transition to and learn new technologies
- Be friendly, composed, patient and resilient
- A talent for multi-tasking with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude!
- A desire to improve, be results focused and actively respond to feedback
- Be someone the team can rely on and trust
- Clearly and accurately convey the right information
- An ability to work in a structured environment
- Be agile and adjust well to change
Are you keen to join us on our transformation journey?
It’s an exciting time as we prepare to transform our business and on offer is the opportunity to embark on a career with us and be part of this journey. Our Contact Centre is a fun, fast paced team environment. To ensure your success, you will be provided with in-depth training and support from our experienced leaders, with regular coaching and performance feedback. Our team enjoy a range of benefits including discounts and subsidies such as our healthcare and banking packages.
The fine print
- We operate a rotating shift roster working Monday to Friday on 7 hour, 35 minute shifts between the hours of 7.25am and 8.30pm
- You will work no more than four Saturdays in a 16 week period
- The starting salary is $39,825 per annum
- If you are shortlisted for this vacancy you will need to complete online testing as part of the recruitment process
Start date – 11th July and a second intake scheduled for August
If you’re interested please Apply Today!
Please click ‘Apply’ and via our IR careers website submit a CV along with your cover letter outlining how you are the perfect CSS for us.
For further information please see the attached Job Expectation or if you have questions please email email@example.com
Part Time - Fixed Term
CAPS Hauraki (Child Abuse Prevention Services) is seeking to employ a part time Facilitator. This role is fixed term until December 2016.
The key skills required for this role are:
- Facilitation in participative group discussion
- Ability to guide group to programme outcomes
- Experience with the sexual and dating violence sector
- The ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate classroom leadership
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A good sense of humour and commitment to being part of a team!
The programme is delivered by two people of different gender.
If this sounds like you, please forward your covering letter and C.V. to the address below.
For job description please contact:
Salina at CAPS Hauraki Inc.
PO Box 552 or 732B Queen Street, Thames
Phone: 07 868-8644 Fax: 07 868-8685
Closing Date: 26th April 2016
Marketing and Strategy Manager
Our Marketing and Strategy Manager will be responsible for driving organic growth for the GDC Group (www.gdcgroup.co.nz) (GDC) operation globally and reporting directly to the Managing Director for GDC Group of companies.
You will assist in defining our positioning in the market and develop market/relationship plans and strategies to support this. You will be Working closely with the office managers/team leaders and identify market and client opportunities, construct localised value propositions and service offerings. Provide advice on best use of GDC resources, in order to execute our local marketing strategy.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, who is comfortable operating within a competitive environment, with the ability to drive marketing initiatives to achieve business results. You will build strong relationships with all potential/ongoing clients and agencies, in order to develop and execute our marketing strategy. You must also be able to Influence key stakeholders to effectively use strategic marketing tools, in order to achieve the objectives of our Business.
- Create and execute market strategy and a plan. Define demand generation initiatives to bring GDC’s service offerings to market
- Business Planning - contribute to and support the development of the GDC business plan, from client needs analysis through to the development of the marketing plan
- Strategic Marketing best practices - serve as the key promoter and educator of our market framework including client-based marketing best practices
- Market Research/Tenders and Analysis - conduct market research, identify opportunities, understand the competitive landscape, and deliver market insight
- Localised Service Offerings - recommend unique service offerings and solutions relevant to GDC’s target market
- Serve as the local contact for all marketing services across the offices. These include marketing frameworks and best practices
- Participate or initiate staff in meeting/attending business and technical forums and sessions
- Develop and update company marketing documentation such as website, flyers, brochures and tender submissions
- Maintain ISO accreditation
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in market research, strategic marketing, business development, and/or consulting experience
- The ability to quickly evaluate business trends, market dynamics, and client issues, and identify relevant responses
- A demonstrable track record of developing and executing marketing strategies and plans which have contributed to business success
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to operate effectively in a highly competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The successful candidate could be based in either Hamilton or Auckland based.
All applications to be sent to Rotorua@gdcgroup.co.nz
- Professional Services Firm
- Challenging and varied role
BDO is unlike other accounting organisations. We’re different because we have the flexible personal characteristics of a local firm, together with the specific expertise, worldwide network and strength of a large scale global firm. BDO believes in the importance of our people. It is through our people that we deliver exceptional client service and maintain our position as the voice of the mid market.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our skilled, fun and hardworking HR Team based in our city office. We are looking for an individual who is proactive, approachable, a great communicator and is looking to start or develop their career within HR.
The purpose of the role is to provide timely, relevant and accurate administrative support to our Human Resources team and continually improve our team processes and systems. With a systematic approach, sound judgment and the ability to work in a confidential manner you will be a key member of our close knit team. You will be exposed to a wide range of HR and Learning and Development activities within a fast paced environment.
- Assisting with the recruitment process
- Generation of paperwork
- HR communications
- Entry and maintenance of employee data
- Coordinating learning and development training programs
- Assisting with the smooth running of our HR team
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- High attention to detail
- Experience in an administrative role
- An ability to work to deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Tertiary qualification ideally in HR, Business or other related field an advantage
Agribusiness Graduate Programme 2017
Take the next step to a complex and exciting new world, with our award winning Agribusiness team. We are proud of our recent accomplishments including:
- New Zealand's dominant 2nd largest rural lender
- 2013 Winner of United Nations 'Benchmarking for Change Award' acknowledging BNZ's success in promoting gender equality and the empowerment of women.
- Now have over $13b invested in NZ Agriculture
- Over 100 Agribusiness Partners spread across twenty-four provincial locations supporting New Zealand's Farmers
- A specialist Corporate Agribusiness offering
- A market leading Capital Structuring business with BNZ AgriCapital
- The Leading Bank of Maori Farming, Sponsor to Ahuwhenua Trophy Maori Farmer Of The Year.
Starting February 2017, BNZ Agribusiness Graduate programme will offer you the opportunity to become part of a business which has had a proven track record of turning outstanding graduates into outstanding Agribusiness professionals. Our Graduates are matched with BNZ's best Agribusiness mentors in an on-the-job training programme which is supplemented by specific Relationship Management, Credit Assessment and Portfolio Management Training. Your skills will be developed to enable you to do a client management position after 12 months.
Ideally you will have an agricultural background and an appropriate degree in agri commerce / agri science / business finance or similar.
What we're really interested in is attitude and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. You'll be confident networking across the business and raising your profile in the region and industry. With our global marketplace presence and competitive remuneration package you can be sure you're getting all the opportunities possible to further your career in Agribusiness.
There's a unique spirit at BNZ, and it comes through in everything we do. It's a supportive and high performance culture where you are empowered to reach your potential. We focus on our customers, continually innovating the way we do business and providing great leadership. With our global marketplace presence and competitive remuneration package you can be sure you're getting all the opportunities possible to further your career in Agribusiness Banking.
At BNZ Agribusiness we build collaborative relationships which last. Applications open 11 April 2016 – 8 May 2016. Apply HERE
2017 Graduate Programme
- Develop your career with a proudly 100% Kiwi owned and operated organisation
- Collaborate with dedicated teams within the fast-paced world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Join one of New Zealand’s largest organisations
Applications are now open for the Foodstuffs North Island 2017 Graduate Programme. We are looking for talented graduates from a range of different disciplines who want to become future leaders within our business.
Foodstuffs North Island is proudly 100% Kiwi owned and operated. We have grown from humble beginnings to become New Zealand's biggest grocery distributor, and one of the country's largest organisations. Some of our iconic brands include Pak’nSave, New World, and Four Square.
Here at Foodstuffs North Island we are committed to our values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence, Customer Focus, and Entrepreneurial.
Who are we looking for?
Are you coming to the end of your degree, or have finished your studies, and are now looking for a highly stimulating role with great potential? Foodstuffs North Island is looking for a variety of graduates to join us on our mission to lead New Zealand’s grocery industry.
We are searching for graduates who are:
- strong analytical thinkers
- energised by our mission
- effective communicators
- effective at collaborating with others
- willing to try new things
- eager to learn
- genuine and role model the Foodstuffs North Island way of doing things
To be eligible for our graduate programme, you need to:
- hold New Zealand citizenship or have New Zealand work rights
- have completed a minimum of undergraduate level study within the last two years, or will complete a minimum of undergraduate level study prior to the programme commencing
- have received a B grade average
- be available to start work for us in January 2017 at our support centre in Auckland
If you are ready to be challenged and make an impact, then our 2017 Graduate Programme is perfect for you. To start your career in the dynamic world of FMCG, please go to www.foodstuffsgraduates.com to apply online today.
CEO for One Month
As part of Adecco Way to Work programme, Adecco has created a unique opportunity for youngsters to become the CEO of the Adecco group for one month. Youngsters from all over the world can apply for this unique opportunity, getting a taste of how to run a multinational company with over 32,000 employees and 19.5 billion euros in revenue, thanks to the support of Adecco’s CEO Alain Dehaze. This once-in-a-lifetime experience is engineered to significantly boost the credentials of the selected candidates.
The CEO for One Month campaign will be launched on 1st March. Each country will select one candidate and he/she will spend one month as a local CEO in his/her country of residence. The selected finalist will then embark on a Bootcamp with one candidate going on to become Adecco’s Group’s Global CEO.
To enter, apply by registering at www.adeccowaytowork.com, completing a series of challenges, uploading your CV and writing a motivational letter. This initial screening will be followed by a selection process run by Adecco recruiters in each of the participating countries.
Live, Work, and Travel in this fascinating country
Opportunity China is a gateway for English teachers to find exciting and enriching teaching positions in China. Working only with trusted partner schools, we’re here to offer personalized advice and resources throughout the process, whether you’re an experienced teaching professional, a first time teacher or are taking a gap year. We have well-paid teaching jobs in China available year round, as well as Au Pair & Study, Summer Camp and Summer Mandarin Study Program.
To find out more about our job positions, partner schools and opportunities, please visit: www.opportunity-china.com
Here you will find information on the application process, and a space to upload your CV.
What are the key Chinese phrases to know to help you teach in the classroom? Keep up to date with our blog at: http://www.opportunity-china.com/blog/
DIRECT Teacher Recruitment Specialists is a Nelson company that specialises in placing Early Years, Primary and Secondary teachers of all subjects into full-time teaching posts worldwide. We recruit for UK schools and for private international schools in Asia, mainland Europe, the Middle East, South and Central America, North Africa and the Caribbean. If you are finishing your teaching degree/post-grad this summer and are looking for an opportunity abroad, we can help!
DIRECT operates differently from a conventional agency in that we only deal with direct school contracts. This means that teachers who take a job through us sign their contract directly with their new school. Teachers do not work through DIRECT, are not paid by us and do not have a financial or contractual agreement with us. Of course, there are absolutely no fees payable to DIRECT at any stage of the recruitment process – our schools pay our fees.
- Over 91% of our schools are rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- DIRECT recruits for schools all over England – not just the southeast
- $1000 is paid towards your flight to England (put directly into your bank account 3 weeks after you start in your new school)
- Assistance with finding accommodation and setting up a bank account and utility bills is provided
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
Jobs in Private International Schools worldwide:
- Excellent relocation packages provided by the schools – usually including free flights, accommodation, medical insurance, VISA, utility bills, etc.
- DIRECT advises on culture of the country and helps to network with other teachers
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
To register and receive more information please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire Birch in Nelson on 021 335779. Teachers can also register at http://www.directtrs.com/ or visit our facebook page
Who are we?
- Kiwi Health Jobs is owned and supported by the 20 District Health Boards (DHBs) and NZ Blood Service.
- We work with the ACE graduate programmes for Nursing and First-year House Officers.
- Over 60 employers on the site including DHBs, NZ Blood Service, private providers, PHOs and many others—take a look!
- The range of roles is diverse. From allied health & technical roles to IT, management and communications—we have something for everyone.
- Positions available throughout all of New Zealand.
- Permanent, fixed term and casual roles across clinical and non-clinical workgroups.
Access to roles that don’t always get advertised on other job boards.
Start your search with us: www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Kiwi Teachers – Live & Work in London!
- Register locally in our Auckland and Hamilton office
- Secure work for the start of the UK academic year or start off in guaranteed daily supply
- Choose from a range of schools and teaching opportunities across London
Are you thinking about living and teaching in London? Keen to kick-start your career and earn great money, all whilst living the European dream?
NZ-based agency Smart Teachers is now recruiting newly qualified Kiwi teachers to fill roles in the UK across Early Years, Primary, Secondary, and Special Needs. We work closely with a range of outstanding schools throughout London and the surrounding counties, and are expertly placed to find you the perfect job in the perfect location.
Our unsurpassed service package includes:
- Full “registration to work in the UK” before leaving NZ
- 24/7 support from your personal consultant in New Zealand and UK
- Skype/Phone introduction and seamless handover to your dedicated consultant in London
- Comprehensive visa and travel advice
- Pre-departure work guarantee
- Flexible work options and weekly pay
- Free ‘Smart Start’ welcome kit upon touchdown in London
- Assistance setting up a UK Bank account and National Insurance Number
- Assistance claiming back a portion of your relocation and living costs
- Short and long term accommodation options
- Free professional development including British National Curriculum induction
- Regular social networking events
- Generous referral incentives including cash bonuses and free flights
Our Kiwi teachers feel safe and secure knowing that every little detail has been taken care of, and we promise to take care of you too. Contact Smart Teachers today to find out how you can get the smartest start in London.
International Volunteer HQ
International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) provides safe and affordable international volunteering opportunities for student travelers. Having placed more than 42,000 volunteers abroad since 2007 we’re the experts and the global leader in volunteer travel. We’re trusted by over 13,000 volunteers every year.
If you’re looking for an alternative break, or for an opportunity to travel with purpose, we have program that’s right to you. IVHQ volunteers make a lasting contribution to community-based projects throughout the world and we offer a choice of more than 30 locations across Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe and the Pacific.
Our programs operate throughout the year and can be arranged around to fit a student schedule, and you can choose to volunteer with us for anything from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time. You can also choose to gain course credits or achieve course requirements and international volunteering is an experience which appeals to many prospective employers.
With a wide range of different opportunities in each location, you can choose to volunteer on projects such as Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, Medical, Construction, Environmental Advocacy and Wildlife Conservation. All of our programs include accommodation, meals and comprehensive support and guidance from our local teams.
Daily tasks typically include 3 - 5 hours of volunteer work, and students have weekends and evenings free to experience local culture and to explore their chosen location. Program fees start from as little as $250.
For more information or to apply today, visit www.volunteerhq.org
Are you a Graduating Teacher who is excited about the opportunity to travel in Europe?
Earn while you have fun travelling and experiencing Europe!
VIBE have been supporting Central London Schools and Teachers since 2001. We are committed to placing our Teachers in excellent schools that offer support and a friendly teaching experience- we are Teachers placing other Teachers. We understand your needs and we will never send you somewhere we wouldn't teach ourselves!
At Vibe, we are always looking for Teachers with a positive and proactive attitude, who are ready to take on a range of full time positions and day to day Supply.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email your CV and a contact number to Vibe ASAP!
We offer a great daily rate, ongoing support and cracking parties!
Vibe Teacher Recruitment...Inspiring Better Education!
Phone: 020 369 65000
Or go to our Facebook page
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail email@example.com or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.