Current Opportunities for Graduates and Students
A rare opportunity within our Geographical Information Systems (GIS) team for an entry level/assistant role.
- Permanent position, 25 hours per week
- Local Govt opportunity
- Te Awamutu based
Waipa District Council has a reputation for being the ‘Home of Champions’ – and with good reason. Look back over the past ten years at how our district has flourished into a central North-Island hub for people to live, work and play. Well the next ten years are going to be just as busy, with significant growth and future-proofing projects occurring district-wide.
With growth comes opportunities, and we have a rare opportunity indeed for an enthusiastic, technically-minded person to experience the world of spatial planning, 3D visualisation, mapping, and a raft of online applications. Our GIS team provide services across the organisation, delivering continuous improvement initiatives on data management. Typical responsibilities will include:
- all aspects of data management;
- training staff and the public on various online applications;
- processing requests for aerial photos, digital data and the GIS public website ‘Maps Online’
- assisting with the conceptual and prototype stages of projects through to implementing and delivering innovative solutions
Essentially, your work will contribute to and influence a diverse range of Council and Community projects whilst supporting your own personal development.
Our ideal candidate will either hold or be actively working towards a relevant qualification. You will have a demonstrated ability to conceptualize an idea, to think proactively and most importantly, have the willingness and aptitude to learn. You will be technically minded, computer literate and ideally hold a basic understanding of relational database principles. You will also need to be great with people - to develop and nurture productive relationships both internally and externally, and be capable of communicating complex material to first-time users – so patience is a virtue, along with diplomacy and tact.
If this sounds like the next move for you to progress your career, then we would love to hear from you.
Visit www.findyourplace.co.nz to apply by completing the prerequisite online application form. All applications must be submitted online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Tims & Associates on 07 959 3058
Applications close: Midday Friday, 9 December 2016.
Administrative Assistant (Cemetery Project)
- 4 month fixed term contract, full time hours
- Cambridge & Te Awamutu Office based (with travel throughout the Waipa district)
The Community Facilities team at Waipa District Council are looking for an Administrative Assistance to hit the ground running with supporting a cemetery project that is currently under way.
This is a full time fixed term contract for up to a four month period to assist with;
- Auditing / reviewing all current records
- Carrying out site visits to cross reference plans with actual locations
- Ensuring burial details on plans are correct (using public records)
- Transferring old plans into the new format
- Reviewing current process for burials and record keeping
- Coding and indexing memorial images
This role would ideally suit a 2nd or 3rd year tertiary student with an interest in genealogy and history. To be considered for the role the successful candidate will have;
- The ability to work independently
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Competent computer skills with the usual Microsoft suite
- An awareness of the appropriate times to be discreet and retain confidentiality
- Experience in the research of birth deaths, and marriages (this would be an advantage, but not essential)
- A full clean drivers licence
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to pursue, we would love to hear from you.
Visit www.findyourplace.co.nz to apply by completing the prerequisite online application form. All applications must be submitted online via our website. If you have any questions, please contact Greg Tims & Associates on 07 959 3058
Applications close midday Monday, 12 December 2016.
EVENT CO-ORDINATOR/SALES SUPPORT
An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated, self starter to gain experience in our exciting team at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park. Working closely with all members of the business, this role requires a professional, front of house person, with a very strong customer service ethic, excellent communication skills and a “can do” attitude.
Duties include :-
- Event co-ordination
- Assisting sales and marketing team
- Assisting team to manage corporate bookings/events
- Telephone and general reception duties
- Providing assistance to the management team, letter writing, emails, presentations, spread sheeting.
Successful applicant must also be proficient in Microsoft office products such as Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint.
To register interest in this role please email your resume to email@example.com
Fixed Term – 24 Months
Graymont is an emerging global leader in the supply of lime and limestone products, serving major markets throughout the United States and Canada, and has extended its reach into the Asia-Pacific region, in New Zealand.
We are a private, family-owned company whose 1500 employees are dedicated to meeting or exceeding our customer expectations for quality products. Ours is a culture that provides both challenges and opportunities, that seeks to fully engage its workforce, and which values the contributions of every employee. Learn more about our people, products, and services at www.graymont.com.
We are seeking hard working candidates who thrive in a team environment, have the ability to learn, and have the desire and capacity to succeed in a manufacturing environment. In return we provide excellent working conditions and competitive compensation. Graymont will provide the successful applicant with the required on-the-job and ongoing training and development.
As Engineering Assistant you will have hands-on role to:
- Help execute Work Orders requiring specialist skills;
- Produce documents to sustain and improve maintenance good practise; e.g., Work Instruction complete with photos and identification and location of equipment;
- Help the Maintenance Planner in the consolidation of Notification and creation of Work Orders for the weekly, monthly and scheduled shutdown planning of all maintenance activities;
- Help provide support to new projects requiring project management and drafting skills.
Our team is focused on maintaining a safe workplace for our customers, visitors and each other, and so a commitment to safe production is a condition of employment for anyone joining our team. We enforce a drug-free workplace through comprehensive drug and alcohol policies at all locations.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Work in a team and can communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
- At least 1 year working experience in light or commercial industrial setting;
- Experienced or has the proven skill in the use of computer programs involving graphics; Solidworks® preferred and MS Projects;
- Tertiary education in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent Technical qualifications;
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a willingness to develop their career in a progressive and consistently successful company that places high emphasis on the continuing development of the skills and abilities of its people.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Engineering Assistant – Vacancy by the 2nd December 2016. A copy of the position description is available on request by email.
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource solutions. Our key advantage is our broad view of two of the most important issues in our economy today: risk and people. Utilising this advantage, we’re driven to empower economic and human possibility for clients, colleagues and communities around the world.
At Aon, you’ll be part of a team which will support and inspire you, and provide the opportunities and resources to develop your skills. It’s an environment which encourages you to achieve your best – together we’ll empower results.
Aon Benefits & Culture
We have close to 850 employees in New Zealand, 76 Aon Branches across NZ and globally, we have an employee base of 69,000 people working across 120 countries. This allows us to gather the best thinking from around the world and deliver solutions locally. We provide colleagues with the support to make an impact, a team that will inspire you to achieve, and on-going opportunities for development.
Graduate Account Broker - Whitianga
- Flexibility around a new year start date
- Recently graduated and looking for a career path?
- Previous administration experience would be beneficial but having the right attitude will seal your future success in this role
Our Whitianga Branch is looking for an enthusiastic Graduate to join their close-knit team as an Account Broker.
This role plays a pivotal part in providing support across the Branch, this role will be a development program for a graduate who is interested in the financial services / insurance / broking sector and would like to develop a career path.
You will be enabling the brokers and the wider team to operate efficiently and effectively by providing administration support. Find out who we are by looking on our website by clicking here
If you don’t have previous administration experience that’s OK, but the following are a MUST HAVE:
- Strong communication skills to be able to build relationships and interact with people across all levels
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and computer packages
- Ability to perform under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
- Able to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
- A friendly, friendly positive attitude and approachable
- Strong work ethic and able to adapt to new systems or pick up things quickly
How to apply
If you are looking to start an exciting role in the New Year then please apply here
Service Specialists – Auckland
- Kick start your career!
- East Tamaki Location
- Multiple Opportunities commencing in the new year
Looking to be part of a supportive and collaborative environment? Our Service Centre is seeking Service Specialists to join their East Tamaki Service Centre commencing in 2017!
We are looking for proactive individuals who are willing to help out from an administration capacity and grow within the business. Ideally we are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, strong work ethic and who can step in and hit the ground running. Your ability to think outside the square, willingness to turn your hand to anything, and initiative are key.
This role plays a pivotal part in providing support to Branches in the Northern Regional, largely data entry and administration you will be enabling the brokers and branches to operate efficiently and effectively. You will be part of a small team where there is ongoing development and support to encourage you to perform at your best!
We are open to people from all backgrounds however it would be advantageous to have worked in an office environment and have a strong passion for customer service. To be successful you must demonstrate strong communication skills both verbal and written. We are open to graduates who would like to pursue a career within insurance / financial services.
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft Excel (intermediate to advance), Word and outlook.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure and met deadlines.
How to apply
If this sounds like you and you meet the above criteria then please apply now
Utilities Asset Systems Officer
We are looking for an analytical thinker to join our Asset Strategy and Policy team. Based in our Te Aroha office, this full time position is responsible for reviewing, updating and assisting the development of our asset management system. The responsibilities also include the implementation of Council’s development contribution policy.
Our ideal applicant will preferably have prior experience in the management of asset management databases and a good understanding of information systems. Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse and interpret data is also essential.
To be successful for this role you will have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong time management skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.If this sounds like you, apply here
ENGINEERING GRADUATE, MECHATRONICS
APL is New Zealand’s leading window systems company. We are currently looking for a motivated creative individual, who has the ability to develop and connect together information and deliver results using a number of engineering disciplines.
The role will be working as a team member in the Design and Innovation team on new product development projects integrating mechanical, environmental, wireless, and security functions. This is a total solution opportunity, where the right person would assist the function and interactivity of windows and doors with the building environment, including consideration for ventilation, light and shade, security status, simple user interfaces, and architectural features.
The ability to turn concepts into reality, including hands on prototype development is a requirement.
Training in the manufacture and design of joinery systems will be given as part of a comprehensive induction program, which will include exposure to all in house processes used to extrude, surface finish, fabricate, and install windows and doors.
The successful applicant will have a proven ability to deliver results, work to deadlines, and take the initiative to move APL products into a new era.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and letter of application to:
In-house Recruiter – APL PO Box 10080 Hamilton
Email – email@example.com
Teach English in China in the beautiful subtropical city of Wenzhou
Excellent salary 8,000 to 20,000 RMB (from $1100 p/m to $3000 Canadian Dollars p/m) + benefits
- Accommodation included and 10 000 worth of flight tickets p/a) fully refunded.
- Any Bachelor Degree - TEFL (Optional) Experienced teachers are welcome too!
- Paid vacation and public holidays
- Health Insurance
- Free Accommodation included
- Free airport pick up
- Students ranging from ages 3 to 14
- Work hours from 1 to 9pm
- Maximum of 16 students per class
- Low living costs
You must hold a valid passport from the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Will have positions available for non-natives in the following few months.
To apply, email the supporting documents listed below (to gather your Chinese work visa) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree scan
- Passport scan
- Skype ID / phone
- Criminal record Check
- Recommendation letter with signature
- Any optional supporting documents
NZ Teachers needed urgently in the UK
Ever wanted to teach overseas? Now is the time!
Prospero Teaching is an award-winning education recruitment agency with offices in London and all across England and Wales. We specialise in finding short-term and long-term positions for teachers and classroom support staff and work with hundreds of Primary, Secondary, Early Childhood and Special Needs schools.
We currently have a HUGE amount of work available, in both long-term vacancies and daily supply cover. We can even offer Guaranteed Pay Contracts if you'd rather have the best of both worlds, guaranteeing five days a week of pay whilst giving you the flexibility of daily supply (equivalent to relief teaching). Our schools love Australian and New Zealand teachers, but we simply need more to meet the enormous demand.
We are looking for future, and recent, teaching graduates interested in working in a full-time capacity. Successful candidates will have access to a host of webinars and free accredited professional development courses that will prepare candidates for the task of teaching in the UK. Currently, NZ teachers can complete one of their two years teaching registration in the UK (conditions apply)
As an overseas-trained professional, you will have your own dedicated consultant from our International Team guide you through the process of moving to the UK, including providing assistance with setting up bank accounts, finding accommodation, applying for visas, and gaining all the paperwork you need to be able to begin working as soon as possible. Most importantly, our service is free to you as a candidate.
Prospero Teaching can offer excellent rates of pay that will enable you to enjoy your time living in the UK and exploring Europe. Our regular social events will also enable you to meet other Australian and New Zealand teachers.
Application close: 15th-November-2016
Start date: Ongoing roles available from January 2017
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remuneration/ Pay rate: $280-360 per day
Location: London, Manchester, Chelmsford, Cardiff, Leeds, Bristol, Essex, Birmingham, Southampton
To apply, or even to have informal chat about the process, please contact Patrick Kearns – based in our NZ office - by emailing: email@example.com; or calling 021 27 TEACH.
Teachers needed urgently in the UK!
Prospero Teaching is an award-winning education recruitment agency. Here at Prospero Teaching we are fortunate to have eight UK offices in addition to our international offices spread across Canada, and right here in Aotearoa! We specialise in finding short-term and long-term positions for NZ teachers and classroom support staff in the UK.
We currently have a HUGE amount of work available, in both long-term vacancies and daily supply cover. We can even offer Guaranteed Pay Contracts if you'd rather have the best of both worlds, guaranteeing 5 days a week of pay whilst giving you the flexibility of daily supply. Our schools love New Zealand teachers but we simply need more to meet the enormous demand.
As an overseas-trained professional, you will have your own dedicated consultant from our AUSNZ Team guide you through the process of moving to the UK, including providing assistance with setting up bank accounts, finding accommodation, applying for visas, and gaining all the paperwork you need to be able to begin working as soon as possible.
Prospero Teaching offers excellent rates of pay that will enable you to enjoy your time living in the UK and exploring Europe. Our regular social events will also enable you to meet other Australian and New Zealand teachers.
If you require any additional information about teaching in the UK, or simply would like to have an informal chat about the process please contact your friendly NZ team - lead by Manger Patrick Kearns (himself a NZ trained teacher) on:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 27TEACH
Live, Work, and Travel in this fascinating country
Opportunity China is a gateway for English teachers to find exciting and enriching teaching positions in China. Working only with trusted partner schools, we’re here to offer personalized advice and resources throughout the process, whether you’re an experienced teaching professional, a first time teacher or are taking a gap year. We have well-paid teaching jobs in China available year round, as well as Au Pair & Study, Summer Camp and Summer Mandarin Study Program.
To find out more about our job positions, partner schools and opportunities, please visit: www.opportunity-china.com
Here you will find information on the application process, and a space to upload your CV.
What are the key Chinese phrases to know to help you teach in the classroom? Keep up to date with our blog at: http://www.opportunity-china.com/blog/
DIRECT Teacher Recruitment Specialists is a Nelson company that specialises in placing Early Years, Primary and Secondary teachers of all subjects into full-time teaching posts worldwide. We recruit for UK schools and for private international schools in Asia, mainland Europe, the Middle East, South and Central America, North Africa and the Caribbean. If you are finishing your teaching degree/post-grad this summer and are looking for an opportunity abroad, we can help!
DIRECT operates differently from a conventional agency in that we only deal with direct school contracts. This means that teachers who take a job through us sign their contract directly with their new school. Teachers do not work through DIRECT, are not paid by us and do not have a financial or contractual agreement with us. Of course, there are absolutely no fees payable to DIRECT at any stage of the recruitment process – our schools pay our fees.
- Over 91% of our schools are rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- DIRECT recruits for schools all over England – not just the southeast
- $1000 is paid towards your flight to England (put directly into your bank account 3 weeks after you start in your new school)
- Assistance with finding accommodation and setting up a bank account and utility bills is provided
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
Jobs in Private International Schools worldwide:
- Excellent relocation packages provided by the schools – usually including free flights, accommodation, medical insurance, VISA, utility bills, etc.
- DIRECT advises on culture of the country and helps to network with other teachers
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
To register and receive more information please email a CV to email@example.com or call Claire Birch in Nelson on 021 335779. Teachers can also register at http://www.directtrs.com/ or visit our facebook page
Who are we?
- Kiwi Health Jobs is owned and supported by the 20 District Health Boards (DHBs) and NZ Blood Service.
- We work with the ACE graduate programmes for Nursing and First-year House Officers.
- Over 60 employers on the site including DHBs, NZ Blood Service, private providers, PHOs and many others—take a look!
- The range of roles is diverse. From allied health & technical roles to IT, management and communications—we have something for everyone.
- Positions available throughout all of New Zealand.
- Permanent, fixed term and casual roles across clinical and non-clinical workgroups.
Access to roles that don’t always get advertised on other job boards.
Start your search with us: www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Kiwi Teachers – Live & Work in London!
- Register locally in our Auckland and Hamilton office
- Secure work for the start of the UK academic year or start off in guaranteed daily supply
- Choose from a range of schools and teaching opportunities across London
Are you thinking about living and teaching in London? Keen to kick-start your career and earn great money, all whilst living the European dream?
NZ-based agency Smart Teachers is now recruiting newly qualified Kiwi teachers to fill roles in the UK across Early Years, Primary, Secondary, and Special Needs. We work closely with a range of outstanding schools throughout London and the surrounding counties, and are expertly placed to find you the perfect job in the perfect location.
Our unsurpassed service package includes:
- Full “registration to work in the UK” before leaving NZ
- 24/7 support from your personal consultant in New Zealand and UK
- Skype/Phone introduction and seamless handover to your dedicated consultant in London
- Comprehensive visa and travel advice
- Pre-departure work guarantee
- Flexible work options and weekly pay
- Free ‘Smart Start’ welcome kit upon touchdown in London
- Assistance setting up a UK Bank account and National Insurance Number
- Assistance claiming back a portion of your relocation and living costs
- Short and long term accommodation options
- Free professional development including British National Curriculum induction
- Regular social networking events
- Generous referral incentives including cash bonuses and free flights
Our Kiwi teachers feel safe and secure knowing that every little detail has been taken care of, and we promise to take care of you too. Contact Smart Teachers today to find out how you can get the smartest start in London.
International Volunteer HQ
International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) provides safe and affordable international volunteering opportunities for student travelers. Having placed more than 42,000 volunteers abroad since 2007 we’re the experts and the global leader in volunteer travel. We’re trusted by over 13,000 volunteers every year.
If you’re looking for an alternative break, or for an opportunity to travel with purpose, we have program that’s right to you. IVHQ volunteers make a lasting contribution to community-based projects throughout the world and we offer a choice of more than 30 locations across Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe and the Pacific.
Our programs operate throughout the year and can be arranged around to fit a student schedule, and you can choose to volunteer with us for anything from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time. You can also choose to gain course credits or achieve course requirements and international volunteering is an experience which appeals to many prospective employers.
With a wide range of different opportunities in each location, you can choose to volunteer on projects such as Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, Medical, Construction, Environmental Advocacy and Wildlife Conservation. All of our programs include accommodation, meals and comprehensive support and guidance from our local teams.
Daily tasks typically include 3 - 5 hours of volunteer work, and students have weekends and evenings free to experience local culture and to explore their chosen location. Program fees start from as little as $250.
For more information or to apply today, visit www.volunteerhq.org
Are you a Graduating Teacher who is excited about the opportunity to travel in Europe?
Earn while you have fun travelling and experiencing Europe!
VIBE have been supporting Central London Schools and Teachers since 2001. We are committed to placing our Teachers in excellent schools that offer support and a friendly teaching experience- we are Teachers placing other Teachers. We understand your needs and we will never send you somewhere we wouldn't teach ourselves!
At Vibe, we are always looking for Teachers with a positive and proactive attitude, who are ready to take on a range of full time positions and day to day Supply.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email your CV and a contact number to Vibe ASAP!
We offer a great daily rate, ongoing support and cracking parties!
Vibe Teacher Recruitment...Inspiring Better Education!
Phone: 020 369 65000
Or go to our Facebook page
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email email@example.com.