Current Opportunities for Graduates and Students
Dear Recent Grad,
We would like to tell you the story of your future self. Like any good fairy tale, it starts with Once Upon A Time.
Once upon a time, you were sleeping peacefully in your student flat. You had survived exams and graduation festivities and your parents had finally gone back to your home town. You woke with a start - a thought most daunting had crept into your mind, “What Next?”
That’s what lead you here. You scrolled through the vacancies and nothing really caught your eye, until you saw this role. Unlike other roles, this role didn’t ask you for experience that you didn’t have or any vital organs.
This role offered you an opportunity to bring your lateral thinking, growing commercial savvy and new qualification in return for the experience that you want from your first career step. It offered you well-structured training with the best in the business, support and development to harness your untapped potential and an environment that would encourage your personal and professional growth.
In return, the business asked for someone that would champion their brand within the grocery (FMCG) channel. With your determination to succeed at a career in sales, your willingness to travel as required to service the BOP/Waikato territory and your history of accomplishments that show discipline and drive, you decided that you had what it took to be that champion.
For all of this, you would be duly rewarded. Not only would you be provided with competitive remuneration and a work vehicle, this organisation aimed to empower you with the knowledge and potential required to become one of their future leaders.
So with the premonition of yourself at a long lunch with silver tableware, you decided to apply. The advertisement told you to apply online Here but also offered you a chat with Angie Agrella on (09) 928 0777.
So here we are, reaching out to you and offering you a glimpse of your possible future- If you would like this to be your story in three years- This is your call to action- Get in touch with your CV.
Graduate Sales Cadet Role – Auckland
Looking to move to the big smoke? (No, I don’t mean Huntly.)
Want a career in sales?
Interested in learning from the best in the business?
This Auckland CBD-based business is searching for their next superstar sales cadet. You may not have any sales experience whatsoever but if you show tenacity, resilience and can think on your feet, they will give you the opportunity and tools to learn the rest.
You will be working in a well-established business with an excellent brand and be surrounded by the best talent in the industry. That’s where you come in; it will be your job to sell all of this to customers. This role requires someone with the confidence and communication skills to call on previous and future customers and show them the value in having this publication in their boardrooms and on their coffee tables.
This role provides you a chance to take a role and make it your own, the only limitations are the ones you set for yourself. Offering not only a competitive base salary, our client believes that your success should also be a direct result of the effort you put in - they offer a decidedly rewarding commission providing a genuinely achievable target is reached.
With your great new degree, self - belief and determination in tow, make the move now and apply online Here or get in touch with Angie Agrella on (09) 928 0777.
Start your career at Australia’s Best Place to Work.. Meet and interview with Atlassian on campus!
Atlassian unlocks the potential in every team. Our products help teams collaborate, build software and serve their customers better. Our products including JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket and Stash are used by nearly 43,000 large and small organizations – including Citigroup, eBay, Coca-Cola, BMW and NASA.
Innovation at Atlassian begins with finding the best young talent to help solve real-world problems. Want the freedom to be innovative with the time and resources to make them a reality? In just your first week at Atlassian you will get trained by our best at HackHouse, participate in ShipIt, stretch your innovation muscles, dream up and build new features that can be shipped straight into our products that support millions of users worldwide – and this is just the beginning.
From gaining deep technical knowledge about product development to quarterly Gradlassian parties, your opportunities for work and play at Atlassian are endless. We guarantee you’ll never be bored! Rest assured, we know it's a big step to move to Sydney, so we'll assist with your relocation, and even throw in a few "welcome" perks.
Apply now to be interviewed for our Graduate Developer Program
We'll be on campus at the University of Waikato on Friday 1st May 2015 to conduct face-to-face interviews for our 2016 Graduate Developer Program. If you're ready to become part of our team, we want to meet you! If you'd like the opportunity to be interviewed by Atlassian during our trip, then please apply here by 19 April 2015. Interview spots are limited though, so don't wait too long!
Find out more at atlassian.com/graduates
Interested in other grad opportunities?
No problems, we've got you covered with a number of other graduate opportunities. You can find more information at atlassian.com/graduates
Meet us on campus!
We're hosting a casual presentation, and meet and greet session on campus on Friday 1st May from 12:00pm - 1:00pm in MSB.1.02. Come and have some pizza with us.. we look forward to meeting you there!
See you on the road!
Teaching opportunities through Protocol EducationAbout to qualify? Not sure what's next? Why not head to the UK, for some great travelling, and teaching experience. We are the one of the largest education recruitment companies in England, and are known for having the best support! We are a free service and find daily or long term work for early childhood, primary, secondary and special needs teachers, as well as classroom assistants. And even better, the UK are experiencing a shortage of teachers, so it's very realistic you could get a job arranged before you go! Plus up to one year of overseas experience can count towards your NZ registration.
Whether you are looking to further your career by teaching in a different environment or you are looking to teach in England to fund your travels around Europe we can help to keep you in front of the chalk board.
Want to find out more? Come and meet us at the Ibis Hotel in Hamilton on Wednesday 29th April at 5pm for a free information session. Numbers are limited, and bookings are essential, call today 0800 857 774 or email email@example.com to reserve your place.
JUNIOR CO-ORDINATOR’S REQUIRED
Hamilton City Netball Centre (HCNC) is pleased to be able to deliver in 2015
Netball New Zealand’s Junior Netball Programme for Year 1 & 2 in Term 2
on Wednesday’s 4.00 – 4.45pm.
Junior Netball is a modified version of the game and is focused on allowing children to experience personal achievements. It will enable the children to:
- Have FUN
- Develop sound fundamental Netball skills
- Participate in a safe learning environment
- Play with their friends and meet others
- Be active
- Have a Lifelong Love of Netball
(Resource: NNZ Junior Netball 2014 Operational Manual)
In order for this programme to be successfully delivered we require Junior Co-ordinator’s
A Junior Co-ordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Co-ordinate and deliver the skill development component of the day
- Organise Parent Helpers
- Lead the warm-up, skill activities and assist with the modified game (4v4)
- Provide support and encouragement to the children and parent helpers
- Have Fun, be enthusiastic and smile when you see their improvements knowing you played a part in making that happen
Full training and support will be provided.
If you have passion, drive, patience and love of the game at any level and would like to be involved with this new programme as a Junior Co-Ordinator please contact
Andrea Hall: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 8474007.
International Volunteer HQ
International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) provides safe and affordable international volunteering opportunities for student travelers. Having placed more than 42,000 volunteers abroad since 2007 we’re the experts and the global leader in volunteer travel. We’re trusted by over 13,000 volunteers every year.
If you’re looking for an alternative break, or for an opportunity to travel with purpose, we have program that’s right to you. IVHQ volunteers make a lasting contribution to community-based projects throughout the world and we offer a choice of more than 30 locations across Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe and the Pacific.
Our programs operate throughout the year and can be arranged around to fit a student schedule, and you can choose to volunteer with us for anything from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time. You can also choose to gain course credits or achieve course requirements and international volunteering is an experience which appeals to many prospective employers.
With a wide range of different opportunities in each location, you can choose to volunteer on projects such as Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, Medical, Construction, Environmental Advocacy and Wildlife Conservation. All of our programs include accommodation, meals and comprehensive support and guidance from our local teams.
Daily tasks typically include 3 - 5 hours of volunteer work, and students have weekends and evenings free to experience local culture and to explore their chosen location. Program fees start from as little as $250.
For more information or to apply today, visit www.volunteerhq.org
CPA Australia is seeking motivated, career-focused accounting students for Student Ambassador positions for 2015 at Waikato University.
CPA Australia is one of the world’s largest Accounting bodies, with 154,000 members globally, 19 offices around the world, and members working in 121 countries. We are experiencing rapid growth in New Zealand with employers such as KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, Inland Revenue and more becoming CPA Recognised Employer Partners here in NZ.
The CPA Australia Student Ambassador Program is designed to support and empower students to share information relating to CPA Australia, professional membership and careers in accounting, finance and business within their peer networks. Can you commit up to 1 hour per week across Semester 1 and 2 2015 to promote CPA Australia's global student network and assist in raising the profile of CPA Australia on campus?
Undertaking tasks and showing leadership outside day-to-day studies does add real value to your CV when employers are looking for candidates with that “x” factor.
Activities will include:
• Supporting any CPA on-campus activities
• Presentations to fellow students in lectures and tutorials
• Liaising with faculty, careers staff and student associations
• Provide ideas and feedback to CPA Australia to further promote the program
• Reporting on activities back to CPA Australia
In recognition of your time and commitment, you will receive the following key benefits:
• Full training from CPA Australia
• Certificate and letter of reference for your CV
• Opportunity to be part of a global organisation
• Network with like-minded peers
To apply, please email a CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com
Are you a Graduating Teacher who is excited about the opportunity to travel in Europe?
Earn while you have fun travelling and experiencing Europe!
VIBE have been supporting Central London Schools and Teachers since 2001. We are committed to placing our Teachers in excellent schools that offer support and a friendly teaching experience- we are Teachers placing other Teachers. We understand your needs and we will never send you somewhere we wouldn't teach ourselves!
At Vibe, we are always looking for Teachers with a positive and proactive attitude, who are ready to take on a range of full time positions and day to day Supply.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email your CV and a contact number to Vibe ASAP!
We offer a great daily rate, ongoing support and cracking parties!
Vibe Teacher Recruitment...Inspiring Better Education!
Phone: 020 369 65000
Or go to our Facebook page
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email email@example.com.