Current Opportunities for Graduates and Students
OMD 2016 Graduate Programme
Looking for a life less ordinary?
Are you constantly curious and hungry for more? Do you like to work collaboratively with others to produce outstanding results? Do you have a desire to make things happen?
We are looking for people with smarts, passion and impressive powers of persuasion and influence. People who have tonnes of skills in planning, organisation and initiative; people who are dynamic, motivated and who go the extra mile as a matter of course.
If you’re looking for a challenge, and a career where no one day is the same, then apply for our 2016 graduate programme.
The 2016 Graduate Programme
Our graduate programme is positioned to offer multiple career opportunities, supported through our unique learning framework. Successful candidates will be offered a fixed term opportunity as a graduate in a career path of interest and best fit.
Our graduate programme will commence within the first week of February 2016 and you may be placed in either our Auckland or Wellington office.
Our Graduates join not only with a competitive salary and benefits to match, but also with access to some of the best learning and development opportunities in the industry. You will gain real experience and opportunity to work with some of our top clients, alongside some of the brightest and best minds in the industry.
On completion of the programme, you would have gained some valuable experience and may be offered a full-time opportunity within the group.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an exciting selection day in Auckland around October.
This is your life we’re talking about. Don’t let it be ordinary.
Apply on our website www.omd.com/new-zealand/global-media-agency
- Click join OMD
- Click explore our careers
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Media Librarian
eTV are offering University of Waikato students a summer internship opportunity as an Assistant Media Librarian.
In this role you'll be responsible for the entry, maintenance and updates of metadata, technical recording operation and uploading of Archive, Television, Curriculum and Library programmes for Schools, Polytechnics and Universities on the eTV Trust video streaming website.
The successful candidate will be given training at the University of Waikato Library prior to commencing the role. The position is based in Auckland.
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to Gresham Bradley, General Manager,
Education Television and Video Communications Trust email@example.com .
Applications are due by 5:00pm, Sunday 9 August.
2015 Career Compass Programme
Do you think the world can work better?
We do. That’s why we're committed to building a better working world. But we can't do it without the right people. People who'll think, act and lead globally – because that's how business is now being done.
One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
Discover a new direction. Take the plunge. Whoever you want to become, our Career Compass Programme will show you how.
Learn more about yourself, develop interpersonal skills and understand how to make smart career decisions. The EY Career Compass Programme will give you the direction you're looking for.
Through the structured learning sessions and workshops included in this unique programme you'll understand more about us and gain the skills that will help you grow from student to professional. You'll be equipped to make informed choices about electives and majors for the rest of your degree, regardless of whether you are undertaking an accounting degree or studying another field.
Apply for our Career Compass Programme and kick-start your career.
Apply if you're in your first or second year.
Our Career Compass Programme will be held on 2 September 2015.
We're looking for…
Students from a range of disciplines including accounting, business, commerce, law, engineering, finance, science, IT/IS, computer science, economics, and human resources who
- are keen to kick-start their career before graduation and learn as much as they can about professional services
- have a range of interests outside study and are focused on achieving personal and professional goals
To apply for our Career Compass Programme, you are required to be:
- In your first or second of your degree
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident
- Available to attend the programme on 2 September 2015
Apply online at www.ey.com/nz/careers/apply by completing our application form, attaching your CV and a copy of your academic transcript. Applications close 12:00 pm, 23 August 2015.
Applications close 12:00 pm, 23 August 2015.
2016 Graduate Programme - Transaction Advisory Services
Do you think the world can work better?
We do. That's why we’re committed to building a better working world. But we can't do it without the right people. People, who'll think, act and lead globally – because that's how business is now being done.
One decision, a lifetime of opportunity
As a Transaction Advisory Services graduate with EY you'll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, we'll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalise on opportunities. And, we'll give you exposure to some of the largest clients and most interesting projects, both locally and globally.
With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you'll build the confidence to pursue your goals. You can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for postgraduate qualifications.
Our Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) team works with clients to manage their capital agenda to drive competitive advantage and increased returns. As part of a global team of 10,000 professionals in 100 countries you will advise clients on preserving, optimising, raising or investing capital. Major groups (or, as we call them, sub-service lines and competencies) within TAS include Transaction Support, Mergers and Acquisition Services, Infrastructure Advisory, Valuation and Business Modelling, Restructuring Services, and Transaction Tax.
We are looking for bright students studying a variety of degrees who are talented, curious, hardworking problem solvers. We'd encourage you to research our TAS service line before applying to ensure the role is aligned to your interests and career goals.
If you choose to apply, you should highlight any extracurricular achievement roles, such as leadership roles that you have had both at the University and in the community. It is not just about academic achievement – show us what makes you stand out!
To apply for our Graduate Programme, you are required to be:
- In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
- A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident. International students should refer to our criteria at www.ey.com/nz/careers/intl before applying
You may be invited to complete a situational questionnaire and an aptitude ability test if you progress through our process. Please check your email regularly for updates as you will have 24 hours to complete these.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend a recruitment day and are required to provide original academic transcripts and proof of citizenship or current permanent residency status documentation.
Applications close midnight, Friday 21st August 2015. #BetterBeginsNow
Council is seeking a civil engineering graduate to be part of our 3 waters service delivery and solid waste team.
Based at our Tauranga office you will be involved in a wide range of Council’s delivery activities including, asset management, field works, engineering calculations, feasibility reports, and site investigations, to name a few.
This is a great opportunity for a graduate engineer who has a passion for developing their skills within the water industry and working towards obtaining their IPENZ registration.
Applications close 5.00pm, Wednesday 5 August 2015.
To apply for this position please visit our website
For further information please email Kim Rahiri in our Human Resources team at Kim.Rahiri@westernbay.govt.nz
Who are we?
- Kiwi Health Jobs is owned and supported by the 20 District Health Boards (DHBs) and NZ Blood Service.
- We work with the ACE graduate programmes for Nursing and First-year House Officers.
- Over 60 employers on the site including DHBs, NZ Blood Service, private providers, PHOs and many others—take a look!
- The range of roles is diverse. From allied health & technical roles to IT, management and communications—we have something for everyone.
- Positions available throughout all of New Zealand.
- Permanent, fixed term and casual roles across clinical and non-clinical workgroups.
Access to roles that don’t always get advertised on other job boards.
Start your search with us: www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Janát-Amsbury Lab, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology Division of Gynecologic Oncology
Job Summary/ Responsibilities
A Postdoctoral Research Fellow position is available in the Janát-Amsbury Laboratory to investigate models of gynecological cancers (ovarian, uterine). Furthermore, the lab has interest in drug delivery and nanotechnologies and their translation into clinical use in form of diagnostic and/or therapeutic tools. Translational Research will mainly focus on gynecological malignancies (ovarian, endometrial, cervical cancer), but also include other fields of interest in women’s health.
MD, PhD or MD/PhD degree with at least 2 years of previous laboratory research experience and a strong background in molecular biology, biochemistry, pharmaceutical chemistry and/or bioengineering is recommended.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Gynecologic Oncology is seeking a highly talented and committed individual with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment. The Candidate should have a strong record of productivity, be highly motivated and have a strong desire to develop an independent career. The successful candidate should be comfortable to equally interact with medical doctors and residents, basic scientists, students, and staff. The candidate should be a self-starter, capable of working independently and taking a lead role on various projects under the PI’s guidance.
Following a successful 6-month initiation period, a longer-term appointment with the possibility of a multi-year extension based upon performance and availability of funding will be considered.
Successful candidates will contribute to the department’s world class standards and have the opportunity to develop their own research, publication record, and presentation skills under mentorship from established clinical and research faculty. Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, transparency, communication skills, and team spirit are prerequisites for the successful applicant.
Candidates should provide a CV, names and contact information for 3 references, list of publications and a short personal statement regarding personal career goals.
Experience in some of the following techniques is desired:
Tissue and Cell culture techniques, Stem cell (Cancer initiating cell) Research, Animal Research, HPLC, Flowcytometry, FACS, basic molecular biology such as: PCR, Blots, growth and isolation of DNA/RNA, cloning & mapping, protein expression, extraction, data analyses, data assembly for grant proposals/presentations, writing skills, critical thinking.
Sarah Paterson | Associate Director of Human Resources
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
The University of Utah | School of Medicine
Customer Service Specialists – Te Rapa Contact Centre
As a Customer Service Specialist you are the voice of Inland Revenue, and as the first point of contact our customer's impression of Inland Revenue will come from you. Ideally you will already have customer service experience, fully appreciate what great customer service means and can demonstrate your ability to deliver this.
In the Contact Centre at Inland Revenue you can enjoy:
- stable workplace with in-depth training and support
- regular coaching and performance reviews
- a fun, friendly and supportive work environment
To be successful in this role, you will:
- have excellent communication skills who can clearly and accurately convey information
- be committed to delivering a high standard of customer service to a diverse range of customers
- be computer savvy and have a knack for problem solving
- have a real talent for multitasking and keen to learn new skills
- be patient with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- be reliable, committed with a positive, 'can-do' attitude
You don't need to know about tax or social policies as we will train you in these things and more.
We operate a rotating shift roster working Monday to Friday on 7 hour, 35 minute shifts between the hours of 7.25am and 8.30pm, and no more than four Saturdays in a 16 week period.
The start date for these roles is the 28th September 2015.
To apply, please visit our website.
Candidates that are shortlisted for this vacancy will be required to complete online testing and we will call you to establish how you interact on the phone. This may be followed by an invitation to come in and see how we work; complete some role plays and attend an interview.
Applications close - 10th August 2015.
Previous recent Hamilton unsuccessful applicants for this position need not apply.
For further information please see the attached Job Expectation or for further information you can contact Renee Sochor, Advisor, Recruitment on 048906395 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Sales, Telemetry Systems for Environmental Research
Biological Science or Electrical Engineering Degree Preferred
As a Lotek partner company, Sirtrack is able to draw upon a global team of engineers and manufacturing specialists to provide world-class leading wildlife tracking products designed to withstand the rigors of extended field deployment and deliver crucial environmental data for its clients. With clients all over the globe, we specialise in manufacturing devices capable of tracking creatures of nearly every size spanning avian, freshwater, marine and terrestrial wildlife. This career opportunity places you at the epicentre of decisions that set the balance between conservation, wildlife research, hydro-power, mining, forestry, farming and fisheries.
Are you interested in selling technical solutions to better understand animal's perspective on changes in the environment? Our Radio, Acoustic, Archival, GPS and Satellite instruments deployed on animals throughout the world provide insight to animal behaviour, how and where they spend their lives. Your core functions will see you assisting PhD scientists, Government Agencies, Universities, NGO's, Community Funding Groups and Wildlife Consultants in selecting the telemetry solution most appropriate to meet their application space. You will be the key sales link between their research needs and the technical capabilities of Sirtrack's and the global network of Lotek companies.
This is a highly specialized role. An academic and practical understanding of animal research and the ability to communicate and relate to researchers in the field will be key to your success. A good grasp of wildlife telemetry would be a huge advantage. As your clients will predominantly be offshore, you must have a track record that proves you have the initiative, organizational and time management skills to communicate across a range of different media and time zones. Planned travel will see you visiting your market throughout the year. Technical competency and excellent computer literacy skills are fundamental to keeping ahead in this hugely diverse role.
This once in a lifetime Hawke’s Bay based opportunity should stop you in your tracks! If your expertise aligns and you are keen to be part of this award winning team, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can learn more information about Sirtrack and its affiliates at www.sirtrack.com and www.lotek.com and www.biotrack.co.uk
- Develop your career with a proudly 100% Kiwi owned and operated organisation
- Collaborate with dedicated teams within the fast-paced world of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Join one of New Zealand’s largest organisations
Applications are now open for the Foodstuffs North Island 2015 Graduate Programme. We are looking for talented graduates from a range of different disciplines who want to become future leaders within our business.
Foodstuffs North Island is proudly 100% Kiwi owned and operated. We have grown from humble beginnings to become New Zealand's biggest grocery distributor, and one of the country's largest organisations. Some of our iconic brands include Pak'nSave, New World, and Four Square.
Here at Foodstuffs North Island we are committed to our values of Integrity, One Team, Excellence, Customer Focus, and Entrepreneurial.
Who are we looking for?
Are you coming to the end of your degree, or have finished your studies, and are now looking for a highly stimulating role with great potential? Foodstuffs North Island is looking for a variety of graduates to join us on our mission to lead New Zealand's grocery industry.
We are searching for graduates who are:
- strong analytical thinkers
- energised by our mission
- effective communicators
- effective at collaborating with others
- willing to try new things
- eager to learn
- genuine and role model the Foodstuffs North Island way of doing things
To be eligible for our graduate programme, you need to:
- hold New Zealand citizenship or have New Zealand work rights
- have completed a minimum of undergraduate level study within the last two years, or will complete a minimum of undergraduate level study prior to the programme commencing
- have received a B grade average
- be available to start work for us in January 2016 at our support centre in Auckland
If you are ready to be challenged and make an impact, then our 2015 Graduate Programme is perfect for you. To start your career in the dynamic world of FMCG, please go to www.foodstuffsgraduates.com to apply online today.
Tech Savvy Account Coordinator
In 24 months Brand Machine has picked up several blue chip clients on both sides of Tasman with its leading edge local marketing automation software and digital asset management tools.
We're wowing corporate marketers with our technology, which makes going to work so much fun. Our technical team is the best on the planet at what they do, so you'll be at the leading edge of this new and exciting tech space.
Currently we're looking for an outstanding Account Coordinator to help us with the day-to-day management of our clients and their portals. Over time we see this role growing into an Account / Project Manager role.
A bit about you:
- You’re tech savvy and have an inquisitive nature when it comes to tech related challenges.
- You enjoy seeing a solution concept become a reality.
- You’re driven to exceed client expectations.
- You have a passion for marketing and technology.
- Excel? Word? Powerpoint? No problems!
- You have outstanding attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Once you know what you’re doing you’re happy to work autonomously or collaborate as a team.
- You’ll have a willingness to muck in and help with whatever needs to be done (we're a small team).
- You may have completed a business, commerce or communications degree in the past few years.
You will be responsible for looking after day-to-day client support requests, processing and managing briefs for automated marketing resources, managing system admin changes as required and in time, project management of client system enhancements.
Working alongside an experienced project/account manager, you will have all the support you need to get up to speed quickly and make the role your own.
Your background and/or training may be in marketing, advertising, technology, strategic management, communications technology. You'll be a fast learner, comfortable picking up new technology and providing a regular guiding hand to existing clients and training new ones.
Please send through a cover letter outlining why you're interested in the role and how you see yourself fitting into our team, along with your CV. Apply now
Applications close Friday 31 July.
Now accepting applications for January 2016 arrivals!
Are you looking for an international experience with a world-renowned company that can enhance your C.V while sharing your culture with people from all over the world?
Then the Disney Cultural Exchange Program is an opportunity of a lifetime!
Through this program, you could spend six months being immersed in American culture while working at Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL. This work experience gives you the chance to develop transferable skills and apply business philosophies to a real-world setting.
Roles offered include Lifeguard, Operations, Hospitality, Recreation, Food & Beverage and Entertainment in theme parks, resort hotels, water parks and other recreational and entertainment areas.
During your free time, visit the Disney parks with complimentary admission or enjoy resort-style amenities in company-sponsored housing with cultural events and activities offered exclusively to program participants.
Apply today for an experience you just can’t miss!
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a current student at an accredited post-secondary university or at a tertiary-level accredited educational (TAFE) / Polytechnic institution and have completed the first full year of study prior to application. (Please note you may not defer the semester prior to your arrival
- Recent graduates who have earned a Bachelor's Degree may also apply but must start work at Walt Disney World Resort within 12 months of their graduation date.
- Students enrolled in Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate programs must have completed the first full year of studies and be actively enrolled in their educational institution. Graduates of these programs are not eligible.
- Per Visa regulations, you may not study via correspondence full-time.
Who are we?
Goodman Fielder manufactures a host of iconic food brands that generations of Australians and New Zealander's have grown up with and put in their supermarket trolleys every week. Our brands in New Zealand include Puhoi Valley, Meadow Fresh, Edmonds, Vogel’s (under license), Ernest Adams, Molenberg, Natures Fresh, Tararua, Freya’s and Meadow Lea.
For generations, millions of Australians and New Zealanders have turned to our well known brands. From filling your pantry, lining your plate and through to packing your lunchbox, our customers repeatedly reach out to our brands for top shelf performance in reliability, quality and affordability every time.
What products do we create?
We manufacture Kiwi brands and sell products to NZ supermarkets, corner stores, petrol stations, cafes, businesses and many more!
Our products cover every meal occasion, including breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. We produce and market bread, milk, margarine, flour, dressings, condiments, dips, mayonnaise, frozen pastry, cake mix, pies, savouries, smallgoods, desserts, sauces, vinegar and cooking oils.
Goodman Fielder has No.1 or No.2 positions in most of the larger product categories in which it competes. This leading product offering is supported by a large scale, efficient distribution network that enables delivery of the company's products to over 30,000 outlets every day including supermarkets, route outlets and food service customers.
Where are we located?
Our graduate programme is run from our NZ head office in Auckland CBD, however over the course of the graduate programme you may get the opportunity to work in one of our other sites – from Puhoi at the top of North Island, to Dunedin at the bottom of the South Island, our diverse product mix is manufactured in many local cities across NZ.
The company is headquartered in Sydney and employs around 5,000 people in Australasia and the Pacific Islands. We manufacture our products in over 40 plants in Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Fiji and New Caledonia.
What will the ‘Dream Big’ programme offer you?
Our business operates in the FMCG industry and our purpose is simple ‘To create food that people love!’… the pace is fast, the work is diverse, and critical to our success is our ability to all work together along the product lifecycle.
Our programme structure reflects this need to connect and learn from different business areas. The programme provides graduates with four rotations within various areas of our business – the first in their interest area, then in further business areas that are interlinked and key to understanding success at Goodman Fielder.
The Goodman Fielder Dream Big Graduate Programme will support you every step of the way as you explore and learn different areas of our business. You will gain valuable on the job training across multiple functions, which will give you a true insight as to how a large FMCG manufacturing company like Goodman Fielder works.
What’s it really like to be a graduate working here?
We are Dreaming Big and looking for talented, passionate graduates, who will no doubt become our future leaders!
Here’s a video of what some of our current Dream Big graduates have to say about their experiences in the programme so far - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uGtMLgsBgE
How long is the ‘Dream Big’ programme for?
Our Dream Big Graduate Programme will run for two years with four rotations within various areas of our business.
When do applications open?
Apply from Monday 20 July 2015 (Applications close Sunday 2 August 2015).
What are we looking for?
As one of New Zealand’s leading FMCG companies, this is a fast paced environment where no two days will be the same. We are looking for our leaders of the future who are ambitious and passionate about forging a real career with us.
To be successful:
- You will have graduate recently (within the last two years) or graduating with a degree
- Have a B average grade or higher
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Be flexible to relocate within New Zealand
- Preferably have a degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Business and Commerce
- Food Technology
Kiwi Teachers – Live & Work in London!
- Register locally in our Auckland and Hamilton office
- Secure work for the start of the UK academic year or start off in guaranteed daily supply
- Choose from a range of schools and teaching opportunities across London
Are you thinking about living and teaching in London? Keen to kick-start your career and earn great money, all whilst living the European dream?
NZ-based agency Smart Teachers is now recruiting newly qualified Kiwi teachers to fill roles in the UK across Early Years, Primary, Secondary, and Special Needs. We work closely with a range of outstanding schools throughout London and the surrounding counties, and are expertly placed to find you the perfect job in the perfect location.
Our unsurpassed service package includes:
- Full “registration to work in the UK” before leaving NZ
- 24/7 support from your personal consultant in New Zealand and UK
- Skype/Phone introduction and seamless handover to your dedicated consultant in London
- Comprehensive visa and travel advice
- Pre-departure work guarantee
- Flexible work options and weekly pay
- Free ‘Smart Start’ welcome kit upon touchdown in London
- Assistance setting up a UK Bank account and National Insurance Number
- Assistance claiming back a portion of your relocation and living costs
- Short and long term accommodation options
- Free professional development including British National Curriculum induction
- Regular social networking events
- Generous referral incentives including cash bonuses and free flights
Our Kiwi teachers feel safe and secure knowing that every little detail has been taken care of, and we promise to take care of you too. Contact Smart Teachers today to find out how you can get the smartest start in London.
Our client is a rapidly growing Private Training Establishment that are growing from strength to strength in the Health & Safety Industry. They provide a wide range of courses and auditing services suitable for the individual needs of their clients business.
They are now in a position where they want to bring in a Business Support Co-ordinator in to learn each aspect of the business with the view to become a ‘future leader’ of the organisation. This is a brand new position to the company so the role will grow organically over time.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- To provide support for commercial and business improvement activities
- To provide outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external clients
- To ensure that the end-to-end process from sale through to programme evaluation is carried out seamlessly, efficiently and to high class standards
- To provide business and systems analysis to provide feedback on effective and efficient systems
To be successful you will need:
- Confidence dealing with people with outstanding customer service skills
- Strong process improvement skills with an analytical mind
- Intermediate/Advance Microsoft Suite
- Accurate and efficient record keeping and system maintenance
- Flexibility to adapt as the role develops
Ideally you would have recently graduated from tertiary education and looking for a role where you can really harvest a career with progression up to management.
To express email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Recent Grad,
We would like to tell you the story of your future self. Like any good fairy tale, it starts with Once Upon A Time.
Once upon a time, you were sleeping peacefully in your student flat. You had survived exams and graduation festivities and your parents had finally gone back to your home town. You woke with a start - a thought most daunting had crept into your mind, “What Next?”
That’s what lead you here. You scrolled through the vacancies and nothing really caught your eye, until you saw this role. Unlike other roles, this role didn’t ask you for experience that you didn’t have or any vital organs.
This role offered you an opportunity to bring your lateral thinking, growing commercial savvy and new qualification in return for the experience that you want from your first career step. It offered you well-structured training with the best in the business, support and development to harness your untapped potential and an environment that would encourage your personal and professional growth.
In return, the business asked for someone that would champion their brand within the grocery (FMCG) channel. With your determination to succeed at a career in sales, your willingness to travel as required to service the BOP/Waikato territory and your history of accomplishments that show discipline and drive, you decided that you had what it took to be that champion.
For all of this, you would be duly rewarded. Not only would you be provided with competitive remuneration and a work vehicle, this organisation aimed to empower you with the knowledge and potential required to become one of their future leaders.
So with the premonition of yourself at a long lunch with silver tableware, you decided to apply. The advertisement told you to apply online Here but also offered you a chat with Angie Agrella on (09) 928 0777.
So here we are, reaching out to you and offering you a glimpse of your possible future- If you would like this to be your story in three years- This is your call to action- Get in touch with your CV.
Graduate Sales Cadet Role – Auckland
Looking to move to the big smoke? (No, I don’t mean Huntly.)
Want a career in sales?
Interested in learning from the best in the business?
This Auckland CBD-based business is searching for their next superstar sales cadet. You may not have any sales experience whatsoever but if you show tenacity, resilience and can think on your feet, they will give you the opportunity and tools to learn the rest.
You will be working in a well-established business with an excellent brand and be surrounded by the best talent in the industry. That’s where you come in; it will be your job to sell all of this to customers. This role requires someone with the confidence and communication skills to call on previous and future customers and show them the value in having this publication in their boardrooms and on their coffee tables.
This role provides you a chance to take a role and make it your own, the only limitations are the ones you set for yourself. Offering not only a competitive base salary, our client believes that your success should also be a direct result of the effort you put in - they offer a decidedly rewarding commission providing a genuinely achievable target is reached.
With your great new degree, self - belief and determination in tow, make the move now and apply online Here or get in touch with Angie Agrella on (09) 928 0777.
International Volunteer HQ
International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) provides safe and affordable international volunteering opportunities for student travelers. Having placed more than 42,000 volunteers abroad since 2007 we’re the experts and the global leader in volunteer travel. We’re trusted by over 13,000 volunteers every year.
If you’re looking for an alternative break, or for an opportunity to travel with purpose, we have program that’s right to you. IVHQ volunteers make a lasting contribution to community-based projects throughout the world and we offer a choice of more than 30 locations across Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe and the Pacific.
Our programs operate throughout the year and can be arranged around to fit a student schedule, and you can choose to volunteer with us for anything from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time. You can also choose to gain course credits or achieve course requirements and international volunteering is an experience which appeals to many prospective employers.
With a wide range of different opportunities in each location, you can choose to volunteer on projects such as Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, Medical, Construction, Environmental Advocacy and Wildlife Conservation. All of our programs include accommodation, meals and comprehensive support and guidance from our local teams.
Daily tasks typically include 3 - 5 hours of volunteer work, and students have weekends and evenings free to experience local culture and to explore their chosen location. Program fees start from as little as $250.
For more information or to apply today, visit www.volunteerhq.org
CPA Australia is seeking motivated, career-focused accounting students for Student Ambassador positions for 2015 at Waikato University.
CPA Australia is one of the world’s largest Accounting bodies, with 154,000 members globally, 19 offices around the world, and members working in 121 countries. We are experiencing rapid growth in New Zealand with employers such as KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, Inland Revenue and more becoming CPA Recognised Employer Partners here in NZ.
The CPA Australia Student Ambassador Program is designed to support and empower students to share information relating to CPA Australia, professional membership and careers in accounting, finance and business within their peer networks. Can you commit up to 1 hour per week across Semester 1 and 2 2015 to promote CPA Australia's global student network and assist in raising the profile of CPA Australia on campus?
Undertaking tasks and showing leadership outside day-to-day studies does add real value to your CV when employers are looking for candidates with that “x” factor.
Activities will include:
- Supporting any CPA on-campus activities
- Presentations to fellow students in lectures and tutorials
- Liaising with faculty, careers staff and student associations
- Provide ideas and feedback to CPA Australia to further promote the program
- Reporting on activities back to CPA Australia
In recognition of your time and commitment, you will receive the following key benefits:
- Full training from CPA Australia
- Certificate and letter of reference for your CV
- Opportunity to be part of a global organisation
- Network with like-minded peers
To apply, please email a CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com
Are you a Graduating Teacher who is excited about the opportunity to travel in Europe?
Earn while you have fun travelling and experiencing Europe!
VIBE have been supporting Central London Schools and Teachers since 2001. We are committed to placing our Teachers in excellent schools that offer support and a friendly teaching experience- we are Teachers placing other Teachers. We understand your needs and we will never send you somewhere we wouldn't teach ourselves!
At Vibe, we are always looking for Teachers with a positive and proactive attitude, who are ready to take on a range of full time positions and day to day Supply.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email your CV and a contact number to Vibe ASAP!
We offer a great daily rate, ongoing support and cracking parties!
Vibe Teacher Recruitment...Inspiring Better Education!
Phone: 020 369 65000
Or go to our Facebook page
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email email@example.com.