Current Opportunities for Graduates and Students
Get your events career started at H3!
H3 proudly promotes and manages Hamilton’s event venues including Claudelands Arena, Claudelands Conference & Exhibition Centre, FMG Stadium Waikato, Seddon Park and The Grandstand.
We’re looking for two graduates to join our successful graduate programme in 2017. An 18 month development experience, offers an intensive introduction to H3, followed by on-the-job and formal development gained through rotational assignments across all areas of our business. We’ll tailor your development and ensure you have access to regular support and coaching from a mentor. At the end of the programme, you’ll have the opportunity to apply for a role within H3 that optimises your strengths and capabilities if there is an appropriate role available.
Key qualities that will aid your success in our programme include a high degree of drive, energy and passion for events, and have a strong customer ethic. The ability to adapt to change and new assignments, and use of your initiative will be critical. You’ll have developed good planning disciplines and a keen eye for details. You will also be a strong communicator and enjoy working in teams.
We’d love to hear from you if you have practical events experience and demonstrate a genuine interest in shaping a long-term career in the events sector, you are a recent graduate with a degree or diploma in one of, but not limited to the following areas:
- Event Management, Hospitality & Tourism
- Marketing, Communications & Public Relations
- Business, Finance, Accounting
This is a great chance to develop broad-based experience in the events industry and work with a highly professional, passionate team.
More info: http://www.h3group.co.nz/about/grad or to apply go to: https://hamilton.careercentre.net.nz/job/h3-events-graduate/hamilton-new-zealand/15941
Location: Hamilton, New Zealand
Closing Date: 9pm Sunday, 30 October 2016
Graduate Fire Engineer - Te Awamutu
If you are looking for a big city job with the small town lifestyle, then talk to us!
We are a busy consulting fire engineering practice with offices in the Waikato, Auckland and Bay of Plenty. Due to our continued growth and expansion we are looking for a graduate to join our team at our head office in Te Awamutu.
Te Awamutu is centrally located in the Waikato, it is close to many attractions including the Waikato River, surfing Raglan & Kawhia, the Mountains for snow sports, just under 2 hours from the Coromandel beaches, Rotorua, Lake Taupo and 2 hours from Auckland.
We are a well-recognised reputable fire engineering company in NZ and we have some large and exciting projects on the go including rugby stadiums, shopping malls, cinemas and apartment buildings.
You will require a degree level qualification in Engineering and be keen to work under the guidance of senior Chartered Professional Engineers (CPEng) on a variety of commercial projects throughout New Zealand. Some previous experience would be a great advantage but not a necessity.
It is essential that you have excellent people and communication skills and at all times respect confidentiality whilst maintaining a positive and professional manner when working with clients, industry contacts, regulatory authorities and other members of the design team. Strong organisational abilities are necessary along with planning and problem solving skills. You will need to have well developed basic computer skills and an interest in learning advanced engineering modelling software as this role develops.
For the right candidate this position offers an excellent opportunity to develop a rewarding career in fire engineering, so if this sounds like we’d love to hear from you!
Please email us your information to email@example.com and for further information please feel free to call Debbie Scott our Principal Fire Engineer on 0274394232.
Service Specialist - Hamilton
15 positions available
Are you interested or do you know someone who could be interested in this great opportunity?
- Be the voice of Fonterra in this key relationship role with our farmers
- Provide our farmers with what they need, when they need it
- Support our farmers and cultivate your career
We are improving and developing our most trusted support channel for our farmers and growing our Farm Source Hub in Hamilton. Our aim is to provide our farmers with better service, shorter call waiting times, more consistent service and increased specialist help with complex issues.
Farm Source is about community connections. We are all about connecting with and supporting our farmers on a whole new level and helping farmers get things done by understanding their needs and delivering excellent customer experiences. Join our team today and be a part of our farmers business and the wider Fonterra business.
Our talented Service Specialists showcase their first class customer service skills through every interaction they have. As the voice of Fonterra and an integral part of the team you’ll manage the interface with our farmers. Your day starts off by providing support to our Farmers on a range of issues that affect them every day, from before milking as well as talking them through milk grading issues. You’ll be involved in calling our farmers to ensure everything is in on point for tanker collections and building connection to our co-op.
To ensure the Service Centre provides around the clock support we operate Monday to Friday 7am -7pm and the team will need to be available between these times as shift may vary. You may be an early bird or a night owl - we have shifts to accommodate all needs.
To be a part of our team you’ll love what NZ stands for, and ideally be from a rural background or have an appreciation of our industry. This is important as you’ll be supporting our farmers and getting them what they need when they need it! Somewhere along the way you will have gained demonstrable experience in customer service or sales but above all else is your attitude that will shine through and see you succeed.
So if you're ready to cultivate your career with passion for our industry apply today!
To apply for this role, please click here
Applications close 23 Oct 2016
If you know someone who could be interested in this opportunity, please forward this email to them or for more information contact Sharmin Lutfi , Sourcing Consultant, Fonterra Resourcing Services on 09 369 6678 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Resource Officer - Coasts and Inland Waters
Be part of the Waikato Regional Council’s mission – that is, to work with others by building a region that has a healthy environment, a strong economy, and vibrant communities – and help us strike the right balance between protecting the environment and utilising its resources.
The Waikato region is the fourth largest in the country. Covering most of the central North Island it has 1,138 km of coastline, more than 100 lakes, a diverse range of native plants and animals, and is home to about 440,000 people.
For more information regarding this role please visit the website
Teach English in China in the beautiful subtropical city of Wenzhou
Excellent salary 8,000 to 20,000 RMB (from $1100 p/m to $3000 Canadian Dollars p/m) + benefits
- Accommodation included and 10 000 worth of flight tickets p/a) fully refunded.
- Any Bachelor Degree - TEFL (Optional) Experienced teachers are welcome too!
- Paid vacation and public holidays
- Health Insurance
- Free Accommodation included
- Free airport pick up
- Students ranging from ages 3 to 14
- Work hours from 1 to 9pm
- Maximum of 16 students per class
- Low living costs
You must hold a valid passport from the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Will have positions available for non-natives in the following few months.
To apply, email the supporting documents listed below (to gather your Chinese work visa) to: email@example.com
- Degree scan
- Passport scan
- Skype ID / phone
- Criminal record Check
- Recommendation letter with signature
- Any optional supporting documents
NZ Teachers needed urgently in the UK
Ever wanted to teach overseas? Now is the time!
Prospero Teaching is an award-winning education recruitment agency with offices in London and all across England and Wales. We specialise in finding short-term and long-term positions for teachers and classroom support staff and work with hundreds of Primary, Secondary, Early Childhood and Special Needs schools.
We currently have a HUGE amount of work available, in both long-term vacancies and daily supply cover. We can even offer Guaranteed Pay Contracts if you'd rather have the best of both worlds, guaranteeing five days a week of pay whilst giving you the flexibility of daily supply (equivalent to relief teaching). Our schools love Australian and New Zealand teachers, but we simply need more to meet the enormous demand.
We are looking for future, and recent, teaching graduates interested in working in a full-time capacity. Successful candidates will have access to a host of webinars and free accredited professional development courses that will prepare candidates for the task of teaching in the UK. Currently, NZ teachers can complete one of their two years teaching registration in the UK (conditions apply)
As an overseas-trained professional, you will have your own dedicated consultant from our International Team guide you through the process of moving to the UK, including providing assistance with setting up bank accounts, finding accommodation, applying for visas, and gaining all the paperwork you need to be able to begin working as soon as possible. Most importantly, our service is free to you as a candidate.
Prospero Teaching can offer excellent rates of pay that will enable you to enjoy your time living in the UK and exploring Europe. Our regular social events will also enable you to meet other Australian and New Zealand teachers.
Application close: 15th-November-2016
Start date: Ongoing roles available from January 2017
Contract Hours: Full Time
Remuneration/ Pay rate: $280-360 per day
Location: London, Manchester, Chelmsford, Cardiff, Leeds, Bristol, Essex, Birmingham, Southampton
To apply, or even to have informal chat about the process, please contact Patrick Kearns – based in our NZ office - by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org; or calling 021 27 TEACH.
Teachers needed urgently in the UK!
Prospero Teaching is an award-winning education recruitment agency. Here at Prospero Teaching we are fortunate to have eight UK offices in addition to our international offices spread across Canada, and right here in Aotearoa! We specialise in finding short-term and long-term positions for NZ teachers and classroom support staff in the UK.
We currently have a HUGE amount of work available, in both long-term vacancies and daily supply cover. We can even offer Guaranteed Pay Contracts if you'd rather have the best of both worlds, guaranteeing 5 days a week of pay whilst giving you the flexibility of daily supply. Our schools love New Zealand teachers but we simply need more to meet the enormous demand.
As an overseas-trained professional, you will have your own dedicated consultant from our AUSNZ Team guide you through the process of moving to the UK, including providing assistance with setting up bank accounts, finding accommodation, applying for visas, and gaining all the paperwork you need to be able to begin working as soon as possible.
Prospero Teaching offers excellent rates of pay that will enable you to enjoy your time living in the UK and exploring Europe. Our regular social events will also enable you to meet other Australian and New Zealand teachers.
If you require any additional information about teaching in the UK, or simply would like to have an informal chat about the process please contact your friendly NZ team - lead by Manger Patrick Kearns (himself a NZ trained teacher) on:
email@example.com or 021 27TEACH
Live, Work, and Travel in this fascinating country
Opportunity China is a gateway for English teachers to find exciting and enriching teaching positions in China. Working only with trusted partner schools, we’re here to offer personalized advice and resources throughout the process, whether you’re an experienced teaching professional, a first time teacher or are taking a gap year. We have well-paid teaching jobs in China available year round, as well as Au Pair & Study, Summer Camp and Summer Mandarin Study Program.
To find out more about our job positions, partner schools and opportunities, please visit: www.opportunity-china.com
Here you will find information on the application process, and a space to upload your CV.
What are the key Chinese phrases to know to help you teach in the classroom? Keep up to date with our blog at: http://www.opportunity-china.com/blog/
DIRECT Teacher Recruitment Specialists is a Nelson company that specialises in placing Early Years, Primary and Secondary teachers of all subjects into full-time teaching posts worldwide. We recruit for UK schools and for private international schools in Asia, mainland Europe, the Middle East, South and Central America, North Africa and the Caribbean. If you are finishing your teaching degree/post-grad this summer and are looking for an opportunity abroad, we can help!
DIRECT operates differently from a conventional agency in that we only deal with direct school contracts. This means that teachers who take a job through us sign their contract directly with their new school. Teachers do not work through DIRECT, are not paid by us and do not have a financial or contractual agreement with us. Of course, there are absolutely no fees payable to DIRECT at any stage of the recruitment process – our schools pay our fees.
- Over 91% of our schools are rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- DIRECT recruits for schools all over England – not just the southeast
- $1000 is paid towards your flight to England (put directly into your bank account 3 weeks after you start in your new school)
- Assistance with finding accommodation and setting up a bank account and utility bills is provided
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
Jobs in Private International Schools worldwide:
- Excellent relocation packages provided by the schools – usually including free flights, accommodation, medical insurance, VISA, utility bills, etc.
- DIRECT advises on culture of the country and helps to network with other teachers
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
To register and receive more information please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Claire Birch in Nelson on 021 335779. Teachers can also register at http://www.directtrs.com/ or visit our facebook page
Who are we?
- Kiwi Health Jobs is owned and supported by the 20 District Health Boards (DHBs) and NZ Blood Service.
- We work with the ACE graduate programmes for Nursing and First-year House Officers.
- Over 60 employers on the site including DHBs, NZ Blood Service, private providers, PHOs and many others—take a look!
- The range of roles is diverse. From allied health & technical roles to IT, management and communications—we have something for everyone.
- Positions available throughout all of New Zealand.
- Permanent, fixed term and casual roles across clinical and non-clinical workgroups.
Access to roles that don’t always get advertised on other job boards.
Start your search with us: www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Kiwi Teachers – Live & Work in London!
- Register locally in our Auckland and Hamilton office
- Secure work for the start of the UK academic year or start off in guaranteed daily supply
- Choose from a range of schools and teaching opportunities across London
Are you thinking about living and teaching in London? Keen to kick-start your career and earn great money, all whilst living the European dream?
NZ-based agency Smart Teachers is now recruiting newly qualified Kiwi teachers to fill roles in the UK across Early Years, Primary, Secondary, and Special Needs. We work closely with a range of outstanding schools throughout London and the surrounding counties, and are expertly placed to find you the perfect job in the perfect location.
Our unsurpassed service package includes:
- Full “registration to work in the UK” before leaving NZ
- 24/7 support from your personal consultant in New Zealand and UK
- Skype/Phone introduction and seamless handover to your dedicated consultant in London
- Comprehensive visa and travel advice
- Pre-departure work guarantee
- Flexible work options and weekly pay
- Free ‘Smart Start’ welcome kit upon touchdown in London
- Assistance setting up a UK Bank account and National Insurance Number
- Assistance claiming back a portion of your relocation and living costs
- Short and long term accommodation options
- Free professional development including British National Curriculum induction
- Regular social networking events
- Generous referral incentives including cash bonuses and free flights
Our Kiwi teachers feel safe and secure knowing that every little detail has been taken care of, and we promise to take care of you too. Contact Smart Teachers today to find out how you can get the smartest start in London.
International Volunteer HQ
International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) provides safe and affordable international volunteering opportunities for student travelers. Having placed more than 42,000 volunteers abroad since 2007 we’re the experts and the global leader in volunteer travel. We’re trusted by over 13,000 volunteers every year.
If you’re looking for an alternative break, or for an opportunity to travel with purpose, we have program that’s right to you. IVHQ volunteers make a lasting contribution to community-based projects throughout the world and we offer a choice of more than 30 locations across Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe and the Pacific.
Our programs operate throughout the year and can be arranged around to fit a student schedule, and you can choose to volunteer with us for anything from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time. You can also choose to gain course credits or achieve course requirements and international volunteering is an experience which appeals to many prospective employers.
With a wide range of different opportunities in each location, you can choose to volunteer on projects such as Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, Medical, Construction, Environmental Advocacy and Wildlife Conservation. All of our programs include accommodation, meals and comprehensive support and guidance from our local teams.
Daily tasks typically include 3 - 5 hours of volunteer work, and students have weekends and evenings free to experience local culture and to explore their chosen location. Program fees start from as little as $250.
For more information or to apply today, visit www.volunteerhq.org
Are you a Graduating Teacher who is excited about the opportunity to travel in Europe?
Earn while you have fun travelling and experiencing Europe!
VIBE have been supporting Central London Schools and Teachers since 2001. We are committed to placing our Teachers in excellent schools that offer support and a friendly teaching experience- we are Teachers placing other Teachers. We understand your needs and we will never send you somewhere we wouldn't teach ourselves!
At Vibe, we are always looking for Teachers with a positive and proactive attitude, who are ready to take on a range of full time positions and day to day Supply.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email your CV and a contact number to Vibe ASAP!
We offer a great daily rate, ongoing support and cracking parties!
Vibe Teacher Recruitment...Inspiring Better Education!
Phone: 020 369 65000
Or go to our Facebook page
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail email@example.com or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.