Current Opportunities for Graduates and Students
Becoming a Chartered Accountant can be one of the most important career choice that you can make. It's a designation that will boost your employability and can truly open doors - around the world and across a range of roles and industries.
What's more, the Program is an accredited postgraduate qualification, which means that you will also hold an internationally recognised Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting (GradDipCA), when they complete the Program.
Applications for Term 1, 2016 of the Program close on 7 December 2015.
For more information visit us at charteredaccountantsanz.com/program
If you're keen to grow your career, there's no better place to nourish it than here. We're committed to providing our people with all they need to positively thrive. So, isn't it time you put your trust in the company that's been trusted throughout New Zealand for more than 30 years?
If you are a recent graduate in an agricultural-related discipline, or are looking to change focus into the agricultural sector, and are keen on kick-starting your agricultural career with a business that can take you places, come and talk to us, because at Ravensdown, we provide our interns with fertile ground for growth. Aligning yourself with a solid, reputable company that’s stood the test of time is a great move to make, especially if you’re driven and eager to achieve. You see, we’re dedicated to providing opportunities to match ambition. We provide interns with great starts in all sorts of areas – starts that lead to thriving futures.
So, what should you expect from your first year at Ravensdown? Our current intern program is constantly evolving and we envision that our next interns will spend a minimum of six months on a comprehensive development programme, gaining personal development and knowledge in the fertiliser, farm systems and environmental management arenas, and gain a good understanding on how our business operates. Depending on your individual strengths and learning timeline, it is most likely that you will take the first steps out of the intern programme and into our Technical Representative roles – passing on your knowledge and skills, working directly with our valued farmer shareholders. However there may also be opportunities in the operational areas of Ravensdown which appeal.
Technical Representatives are based in Christchurch and will look to give advice and support to our farmers from an office based environment, however there will also be opportunities to work with the field teams. As your knowledge grows, there may be opportunities for you to advance within this supportive cooperative environment, into various areas within the business.
The intern roles will initially be based out of Christchurch for a minimum of six months. This fantastic opportunity is open to a small number of individuals with an intake in January 2016.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Beth Jagusch, HR Coordinator, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 2nd December 2015.
Ravensdown is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
RECRUITING A GRADUATE
Vazey Child are Business Advisors & Chartered Accountants
There is no point wasting a couple of pages telling you all of the ways in which we are the same as any other Business Advisors and Chartered Accountants, so we won’t. Yes, like the competition we have a strong history, solid client base, great team and lots of calculators.
The first thing you will notice when you work with us is our approach. It is in the analysis and advice, the understanding of business and a focus on adding value where we excel. It’s why we exist, and it’s why our clients enjoy working with us.
We’d love to show you the difference…….
We do everything you would expect of a medium sized Business Advisors and Chartered Accountants practice:
- Business Advisory (building profit, cashflow and wealth)
- Management Reporting
- KPI analysis
- Financial Projections & Forecasting
- Tax Planning & Advice
- Valuation & Litigation Support
- Office Bureau Services (GST, Payroll, Debtor, Creditor & Payments)
- Independent Investment Advice
- Compliance Service (Annual accounts & tax returns)
We also know that just providing a list of services is a bit like telling you that between them, a rugby team can all run, pass and kick. What it doesn’t tell you is how that is turned into performance, and whether they can put it together to create the result you need – a win.
Vazey Child is a CAANZ approved training organisation. We are also part of the National Collective of Independent Chartered Accounting firms (NZCA). We access national training, throughout NZCA and international training via Smithink.
To apply, please email you CV and Cover letter to Juliette Christieson: email@example.com
Applications close 5:00pm, Monday 30 November.
Graduate opportunity – marketing software Account Coordinator
Brand Machine works with blue chip clients on both sides of Tasman with its leading-edge, local marketing automation software and digital asset management tools.
We help marketing and sales teams to run with machine-like efficiency. We’re experts in local marketing automation, web-to-print software, digital asset management, sales proposal solutions and more.
We're wowing corporate marketers with our technology, which makes going to work so much fun. Our technical team, based in London, is the best on the planet at what they do, so you'll be at the forefront of this new and exciting tech space.
Currently we're looking for an outstanding graduate to take up an account coordinator role with us in January 2016 to assist with day-to-day production requests from our clients. This is a great opportunity to develop your communication and client service skills directly with corporate marketers, get hands on with advertising and campaign materials, and learn about the exciting and growing field of marketing automation.
We are looking for someone with the potential to take software development project management duties in time.
- You’re solutions focused and a problem solver.
- You're tech savvy and have an inquisitive nature when it comes to challenges.
- You enjoy seeing a concept become a reality.
- You're driven to exceed client expectations.
- You have a passion for marketing and technology.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excel? Word? PowerPoint? No problems!
- You have outstanding attention to detail.
- Once you know what you're doing you're happy to work autonomously or collaborate as a team.
- You’ll have natural multi-tasking abilities and can juggle client demands based on priorities.
- You'll be willing to muck in and help with whatever needs to be done (we're a small team).
- You are not scared of working at a fast-pace.
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and/or basic HTML is desirable, but not essential.
A bit about the role:
You will be responsible for looking after day-to-day client support requests, processing and managing briefs for automated marketing resources and managing system admin changes.
Working alongside an experienced project/account manager, you will have all the support you need to get up to speed quickly and make the role your own.
Your qualifications may be in marketing, advertising, technology, communications or customer service. You'll be a fast learner, comfortable picking up new technology and providing a regular guiding hand to existing clients and training new ones.
Please note, given our technology partners are UK based, you will need to be prepared to have early mornings and/or evening calls on occasion.
Please apply through http://www.seek.co.nz/job/29867381 and include a cover letter outlining why you're interested in the role and how you see yourself fitting into our team, along with your CV. Please also confirm that you are eligible to work in New Zealand.Applications close Monday 7 December 2015.
Fairfax Media is a forward thinking company who believe that adapting to the changing digital advertising demands of our clients and their audiences will ensure our future success. We are visionaries and we are looking for great sales talent to help the business move forward.
As a Sales Consultant with us, you'll be developing and maintaining business within our automotive vertical, where you'll have a good mix of office and field based sales including business development, client management and working with Key Account Managers and Business Development Managers to create best to market strategies.
With a real 'hunter' mentality and a proven background in a sales environment, you'll use your smart and savvy approach to win business in this dynamic environment. This will hold you in good stead when growing your portfolio and dealing with a wide range of customers.
In return you'll get a great team environment in our modern CBD office coupled with benefits including subsidised medical, super and salary plus commission.
Fairfax Media is NZ's leading multimedia company, home to the #1 news & entertainment site stuff.co.nz, the Waikato Times, The Sunday Star-Times and the Hamilton Press as well as award winning magazines Cuisine and NZ Life & Leisure plus many more. In fact, 8 out of 10 New Zealanders interact with our products each day.
If you are looking for a challenge and know you can deliver successful business results and relationships that count, please connect with us today.
In order to apply, please contact Manatu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waikato Regional Council - Kaiawhina
We have a great opportunity for a kaiawhina in our Community and Services Directorate. As part of the Tai-ranga-whenua team, you will work to grow, enhance and improve Waikato Regional Council’s capability, systems and processes that contribute to its strategic goals of working with iwi Māori.
It is expected you will lead the development strategy and delivery of cross-cultural educational programmes for Waikato Regiona Council. You will work with Waikato Regional Council and iwi partners to support their capability building to fulfil their co-governance aspirations. This position will be instrumental in providing secretarial support for co-management meetings with iwi partners, and you will contribute to systems and processes that assist iwi Māori focused policy development and integration in a co-management context.
To be successful in this role, you will be an excellent organiser and communicator. You will have proven project management leadership experience and proven successful experience in learning and development capability building programmes. You will also have been successful in building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Fluency in te reo Māori, applied experience in kawa, tikanga aa-iwi and maatauranga Māori is desirable as is experience with local government.
If this sounds like you, apply here, or contact Melissa King-Howell, Pou Tūhono, on 07 859 0999.
Please note this position is being re-advertised.
Waikato Regional Council - Kaiwhakarite
We have a great opportunity to fill a Kaiwhakarite role in our Community and Services Directorate. As part of the Tai-ranga-whenua team your role will be to advise and support the Pou Tūhono to ensure Waikato Regional Council’s obligations to Māori are met through proactive engagement and culturally appropriate policies and processes. Included in this work is the support of governance, co-management, and the preservation and strengthening of partnerships with iwi Māori and communities across the region.
In this role you will work in strategy and policy development, including the development of mitigation plans where appropriate, addressing the needs of iwi partners and internal council functions.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous policy and planning writing, strategy and development experience. Excellent relationship management skills are vital to this role within Council, and externally focused with iwi Māori and stakeholders. You will be politically astute and skilled in dealing with complex and sensitive issues.
Fluency in te reo Māori and applied experience in Māori tikanga is desirable as is experience with local government.
If this sounds like a career for you, apply here. You are also welcome to contact Melissa King-Howell, Pou Tūhono, on 07 859 0999 for more specific information about the role.
Please note this position is being re-advertised.
UK Teaching Opportunities
At Teach Now, we have identified the need to have a varied and diverse selection of educators within the UK education system to meet the constantly transforming needs of our learning environments.
Working in partnership with learning environments to ensure that this diverse talent pool is inducted into the UK means that the responsibility for assimilation is shared, community focussed and successful to the point that a positive impact will be made on teaching and learning.
We are currently seeking University of Waikato graduates for the following roles:
Year 2 Teacher – Barnet, London
This OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Elementary school is seeking to recruit a Newly Graduate class teacher from January 2016. The school has excellent support for all new teachers. The school is recognised as Good in all aspects of the school, including behaviour, enjoyment of learning and quality of teaching. Competitive pay scheme. Teach Now will reimburse your flight (T&C’s).
Year 4 Teacher – Barnet, London
This OFSTED graded ‘Good’ Elementary school is seeking to recruit a Newly Graduate class teacher from January 2016. The school has excellent support for all new teachers. The school is recognised as Good in all aspects of the school, including behaviour, enjoyment of learning and quality of teaching. Competitive pay scheme. Teach Now will reimburse you for your flight (T&C’s).
Nursery/Reception Teacher – Islington, London
We are currently seeking an early years trained teacher for January 2016. Be a part of an exciting and very creative early year’s team. Based in a very reputable school in the vibrant area of Islington. They have experience recruiting teachers from New Zealand. This Elementary school was recently graded as ‘Good’ with features of Outstanding by OFSTED. The role is open to New Graduates with a good team ethic. Competitive pay scheme. Teach now will reimburse you for your flight (T&C’s).
Waikato & Bay of Plenty Support Workers – Student Summer Job
Are you looking to work during your summer holidays? Or maybe you would like to work while you study?
Do you have a passion for caring for others? Or perhaps studying towards a health care qualification and want to apply your study to part time and weekend work.
We are looking for Community Support Workers to provide care and assistance to clients within their own homes within Hamilton and surrounding Waikato areas.
Tasks may include basic housework to full personal cares, a few hours a day to full time. Clients are generally the elderly so flexibility and good communication skills are a must. Applicants must be reliable, committed and have a passion for supporting others.
- Personal care, including showering, dressing and grooming
- Cleaning and meal preparation
- Supporting rehabilitation and independence in the home and community
- Have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Our client is able to offer you;
- On the job mentoring and coaching
- Access to roster and work placement teams
- A supportive team environment
- Training opportunities
- Long term permanent flexible hours of work around your study roster
- Excellent pay rates
If you would like further information about theses roles, please call Leigh or Michele on 07 9744696
Live, Work, and Travel in this fascinating country
Opportunity China is a gateway for English teachers to find exciting and enriching teaching positions in China. Working only with trusted partner schools, we’re here to offer personalized advice and resources throughout the process, whether you’re an experienced teaching professional, a first time teacher or are taking a gap year. We have well-paid teaching jobs in China available year round, as well as Au Pair & Study, Summer Camp and Summer Mandarin Study Program.
To find out more about our job positions, partner schools and opportunities, please visit: www.opportunity-china.com
Here you will find information on the application process, and a space to upload your CV.
What are the key Chinese phrases to know to help you teach in the classroom? Keep up to date with our blog at: http://www.opportunity-china.com/blog/
DIRECT Teacher Recruitment Specialists is a Nelson company that specialises in placing Early Years, Primary and Secondary teachers of all subjects into full-time teaching posts worldwide. We recruit for UK schools and for private international schools in Asia, mainland Europe, the Middle East, South and Central America, North Africa and the Caribbean. If you are finishing your teaching degree/post-grad this summer and are looking for an opportunity abroad, we can help!
DIRECT operates differently from a conventional agency in that we only deal with direct school contracts. This means that teachers who take a job through us sign their contract directly with their new school. Teachers do not work through DIRECT, are not paid by us and do not have a financial or contractual agreement with us. Of course, there are absolutely no fees payable to DIRECT at any stage of the recruitment process – our schools pay our fees.
- Over 91% of our schools are rated ‘Outstanding’ or ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- DIRECT recruits for schools all over England – not just the southeast
- $1000 is paid towards your flight to England (put directly into your bank account 3 weeks after you start in your new school)
- Assistance with finding accommodation and setting up a bank account and utility bills is provided
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
Jobs in Private International Schools worldwide:
- Excellent relocation packages provided by the schools – usually including free flights, accommodation, medical insurance, VISA, utility bills, etc.
- DIRECT advises on culture of the country and helps to network with other teachers
- Advice on CVs and help with interview preparation provided
To register and receive more information please email a CV to email@example.com or call Claire Birch in Nelson on 021 335779. Teachers can also register at http://www.directtrs.com/ or visit our facebook page
FD Graduate Option Program – New Zealand
First Derivatives is a global software and consulting firm working within the capital markets industry since 1996. The company is a global expert in providing data, trading and risk management products and solutions to investment banks, hedge funds, exchanges, FX brokers and other financial institutions.
We are widely renowned for the quality of our service, our product portfolio and for our pragmatic and commercial approach. Our growth is the direct result of the importance that we attach to our clients, understanding their business and building and maintaining strong relationships. The key to our market position is continuing our strong track record of profit growth and our international reputation for the quality of our services in target sectors. Our culture ensures that our people are well motivated, well rewarded and have the opportunity to develop their true potential, which is critical to meeting our varied client needs and our continued commercial success.
We are seeking high calibre graduates from a range of backgrounds. Our Software Engineering and Technology Trading streams are popular with graduates from STEM disciples, as well as Computer Science and Software Development courses. We need quick thinkers who are excellent problem solvers and have mathematical minds. The type of graduates that FD hire are those who stand out in their class who are academically strong and have the personal skills to match.
The ideal applicant will have:
- An inquisitive mindset, an aptitude for problem solving
- New Zealand Permanent Resident
- A minimum of ABB at A Level (or equivalent in Leaving Cert Points)
- A minimum 2.1 in a degree in Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, Accounting or a similar degree discipline
- A confident communicator, competent in client interactions
- The ability to pick up technical training and apply this to client projects
- Presentable for clients
- Kdb+ experience will be regarded favourably
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Opportunities are limited, so the selection process will be demanding. Successful candidates will follow the process below:
- Candidate CVS will be screened from HQ
- Stage 1 consists of a telephone interview
- Stage 2 is a Skype interview
- Stage 3 is a telephone technical competency interview
- Stage 3 -Job offer
Post selection, the successful candidates will undertake training in our Newry (Ireland) office. Based on the successful completion of this training, graduates will be made available for deployment within our Consulting clients which include top investment banks across New Zealand. Candidates must display a strong interest in Investment Banking and the Capital Markets sector specifically.Interested candidates, please apply directly via FD website www.firstderivatives.com/careers
Full-time & Internship opportunities in Development (engineering)
Applications to this opportunity are considered for all available Development (engineering) roles.
Software engineers (SWEs) at Microsoft are passionate about building technologies that make the world a better place. At Microsoft, you will collaborate with a team of programming experts to solve problems and build some of the world's most advanced services and devices. Your efforts on the design, development, and testing of next- generation applications will have an impact on millions of people.
You are the link between abstract concepts and delivered solutions – the one who understands the consumer, solving problems, and building applications that will impact millions of people.
SWEs dive deep into code and work with fellow programming experts to solve problems and build powerful new tools. You are required to think about the customer to ensure stellar product quality, and you provide technical guidance to PMs as they communicate user needs and product requirements. As a SWE, you are dedicated to producing the world's most advanced software.
- A bachelor's, master's, or doctorate degree in engineering, computer science or related field (within six months of graduation).
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- A year or two of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET and experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred.
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience.
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions.
- Expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility.
- Demonstrated skill in estimating development time.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation and conflict management.
Microsoftisanequalopportunity employer.All qualifiedapplicants will receiveconsideration foremploymentwithoutregard torace,color, gender, sexualorientation, gender identity orexpression,religion,nationalorigin,maritalstatus, age,disability, veteran status,geneticinformation,or anyotherprotectedstatus.
Who are we?
- Kiwi Health Jobs is owned and supported by the 20 District Health Boards (DHBs) and NZ Blood Service.
- We work with the ACE graduate programmes for Nursing and First-year House Officers.
- Over 60 employers on the site including DHBs, NZ Blood Service, private providers, PHOs and many others—take a look!
- The range of roles is diverse. From allied health & technical roles to IT, management and communications—we have something for everyone.
- Positions available throughout all of New Zealand.
- Permanent, fixed term and casual roles across clinical and non-clinical workgroups.
Access to roles that don’t always get advertised on other job boards.
Start your search with us: www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Now accepting applications for January 2016 arrivals!
Are you looking for an international experience with a world-renowned company that can enhance your C.V while sharing your culture with people from all over the world?
Then the Disney Cultural Exchange Program is an opportunity of a lifetime!
Through this program, you could spend six months being immersed in American culture while working at Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL. This work experience gives you the chance to develop transferable skills and apply business philosophies to a real-world setting.
Roles offered include Lifeguard, Operations, Hospitality, Recreation, Food & Beverage and Entertainment in theme parks, resort hotels, water parks and other recreational and entertainment areas.
During your free time, visit the Disney parks with complimentary admission or enjoy resort-style amenities in company-sponsored housing with cultural events and activities offered exclusively to program participants.
Apply today for an experience you just can’t miss!
To qualify, candidates must:
- Be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a current student at an accredited post-secondary university or at a tertiary-level accredited educational (TAFE) / Polytechnic institution and have completed the first full year of study prior to application. (Please note you may not defer the semester prior to your arrival
- Recent graduates who have earned a Bachelor's Degree may also apply but must start work at Walt Disney World Resort within 12 months of their graduation date.
- Students enrolled in Advanced Diploma, Diploma, or Certificate programs must have completed the first full year of studies and be actively enrolled in their educational institution. Graduates of these programs are not eligible.
- Per Visa regulations, you may not study via correspondence full-time.
Kiwi Teachers – Live & Work in London!
- Register locally in our Auckland and Hamilton office
- Secure work for the start of the UK academic year or start off in guaranteed daily supply
- Choose from a range of schools and teaching opportunities across London
Are you thinking about living and teaching in London? Keen to kick-start your career and earn great money, all whilst living the European dream?
NZ-based agency Smart Teachers is now recruiting newly qualified Kiwi teachers to fill roles in the UK across Early Years, Primary, Secondary, and Special Needs. We work closely with a range of outstanding schools throughout London and the surrounding counties, and are expertly placed to find you the perfect job in the perfect location.
Our unsurpassed service package includes:
- Full “registration to work in the UK” before leaving NZ
- 24/7 support from your personal consultant in New Zealand and UK
- Skype/Phone introduction and seamless handover to your dedicated consultant in London
- Comprehensive visa and travel advice
- Pre-departure work guarantee
- Flexible work options and weekly pay
- Free ‘Smart Start’ welcome kit upon touchdown in London
- Assistance setting up a UK Bank account and National Insurance Number
- Assistance claiming back a portion of your relocation and living costs
- Short and long term accommodation options
- Free professional development including British National Curriculum induction
- Regular social networking events
- Generous referral incentives including cash bonuses and free flights
Our Kiwi teachers feel safe and secure knowing that every little detail has been taken care of, and we promise to take care of you too. Contact Smart Teachers today to find out how you can get the smartest start in London.
Our client is a rapidly growing Private Training Establishment that are growing from strength to strength in the Health & Safety Industry. They provide a wide range of courses and auditing services suitable for the individual needs of their clients business.
They are now in a position where they want to bring in a Business Support Co-ordinator in to learn each aspect of the business with the view to become a ‘future leader’ of the organisation. This is a brand new position to the company so the role will grow organically over time.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- To provide support for commercial and business improvement activities
- To provide outstanding levels of customer service to both internal and external clients
- To ensure that the end-to-end process from sale through to programme evaluation is carried out seamlessly, efficiently and to high class standards
- To provide business and systems analysis to provide feedback on effective and efficient systems
To be successful you will need:
- Confidence dealing with people with outstanding customer service skills
- Strong process improvement skills with an analytical mind
- Intermediate/Advance Microsoft Suite
- Accurate and efficient record keeping and system maintenance
- Flexibility to adapt as the role develops
Ideally you would have recently graduated from tertiary education and looking for a role where you can really harvest a career with progression up to management.
To express email firstname.lastname@example.org
International Volunteer HQ
International Volunteer HQ (IVHQ) provides safe and affordable international volunteering opportunities for student travelers. Having placed more than 42,000 volunteers abroad since 2007 we’re the experts and the global leader in volunteer travel. We’re trusted by over 13,000 volunteers every year.
If you’re looking for an alternative break, or for an opportunity to travel with purpose, we have program that’s right to you. IVHQ volunteers make a lasting contribution to community-based projects throughout the world and we offer a choice of more than 30 locations across Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Europe and the Pacific.
Our programs operate throughout the year and can be arranged around to fit a student schedule, and you can choose to volunteer with us for anything from 2 weeks to 6 months at a time. You can also choose to gain course credits or achieve course requirements and international volunteering is an experience which appeals to many prospective employers.
With a wide range of different opportunities in each location, you can choose to volunteer on projects such as Teaching, Childcare, Community Development, Medical, Construction, Environmental Advocacy and Wildlife Conservation. All of our programs include accommodation, meals and comprehensive support and guidance from our local teams.
Daily tasks typically include 3 - 5 hours of volunteer work, and students have weekends and evenings free to experience local culture and to explore their chosen location. Program fees start from as little as $250.
For more information or to apply today, visit www.volunteerhq.org
CPA Australia is seeking motivated, career-focused accounting students for Student Ambassador positions for 2015 at Waikato University.
CPA Australia is one of the world’s largest Accounting bodies, with 154,000 members globally, 19 offices around the world, and members working in 121 countries. We are experiencing rapid growth in New Zealand with employers such as KPMG, Deloitte, PwC, Inland Revenue and more becoming CPA Recognised Employer Partners here in NZ.
The CPA Australia Student Ambassador Program is designed to support and empower students to share information relating to CPA Australia, professional membership and careers in accounting, finance and business within their peer networks. Can you commit up to 1 hour per week across Semester 1 and 2 2015 to promote CPA Australia's global student network and assist in raising the profile of CPA Australia on campus?
Undertaking tasks and showing leadership outside day-to-day studies does add real value to your CV when employers are looking for candidates with that "x" factor.
Activities will include:
- Supporting any CPA on-campus activities
- Presentations to fellow students in lectures and tutorials
- Liaising with faculty, careers staff and student associations
- Provide ideas and feedback to CPA Australia to further promote the program
- Reporting on activities back to CPA Australia
In recognition of your time and commitment, you will receive the following key benefits:
- Full training from CPA Australia
- Certificate and letter of reference for your CV
- Opportunity to be part of a global organisation
- Network with like-minded peers
To apply, please email a CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com
Are you a Graduating Teacher who is excited about the opportunity to travel in Europe?
Earn while you have fun travelling and experiencing Europe!
VIBE have been supporting Central London Schools and Teachers since 2001. We are committed to placing our Teachers in excellent schools that offer support and a friendly teaching experience- we are Teachers placing other Teachers. We understand your needs and we will never send you somewhere we wouldn't teach ourselves!
At Vibe, we are always looking for Teachers with a positive and proactive attitude, who are ready to take on a range of full time positions and day to day Supply.
If you are keen to find out more about this position, please email your CV and a contact number to Vibe ASAP!
We offer a great daily rate, ongoing support and cracking parties!
Vibe Teacher Recruitment...Inspiring Better Education!
Phone: 020 369 65000
Or go to our Facebook page
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email email@example.com.