Current Vacancies for Graduate Students
TEACHING IN ENGLAND ... A DIFFERENT APPROACH
How are we different?
- We are committed to giving a proportion of profits to non profit making organisations and charitable causes linked to children and Education
- We pay teachers more and charge schools less because we keep costs to a minimum
- We make no charges to you for any of our services
- We are an independent family-run business built through recommendation
- We have over 40 years’ experience teaching, leading and inspecting schools.
- Our interview may be longer because key to our service is knowing you as an individual
- We will never pressurise you to take a job, the choice is always yours
- We offer a personal service tailored to your needs
- We offer practical guidance before, during and after your time with us
- We can offer high quality professional advice because we have current and relevant experience in schools
- We offer pastoral support and regular social events
- We aim to leave you with wonderful memories that last a life time
- Helping you to get the right job for you is a first and only priority
- We will acknowledge any contact within 24 hours
- We will respond to any questions you ask us within 48 hours
- Anything you ask we will answer accurately and in plain English
- We will always be honest and open
- We will always give you the help and advice you ask for
- We will be with you every step of the way, from advice with the documents you need to work in the UK, to helping you get set up when you arrive, to helping you when you leave
- Our aim is that you have a wonderful experience, both professionally and personally, and leave with memories to last a life time
- We believe what is morally and ethically right is commercially right
- We give impartial advice so you can make your own choices
- We always go ‘the extra mile’ to get it right
- Our strong track record means our clients know they can put their trust in us
- With over 20 years’ experience in recruiting, we have the ‘know how’ to match each teacher to the right job
- We get to know our teacher clients so we can fully meet their needs.
SALES AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT GRADUATE POSITIONS
Just final exams to go then it’s time to unlock your potential and start your professional career.
- Ever thought about working in window and door hardware?
- What about working for an organisation ranked in the Forbes Top 100 most innovative companies with a great culture and offices all over the world, from Auckland to Stockholm?
If you are about to complete your degree in
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business/Business Studies; International Business & Marketing;
- Bachelor or Retail and Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce/Business/Business Studies: Operations / Supply chain Management / Logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering: Materials and Process Engineering
ASSA ABLOY is the global leader in door opening solutions, and we now have a window of opportunity for two graduates to unlock their potential in either Sales or Operations management.
Joining our graduate programme, over three years you will be exposed to not only to the New Zealand operation but also other ASSA ABLOY businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
In the first year you will be rotated through a number of different roles and projects in your area with a placement abroad for up to 3 months.
Opportunity seldom knocks and this door won’t stay open for long, follow the link below.
Applications close 12 November 2014.
GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY - PROCUREMENT
Marley NZ Limited – Auckland (Manurewa based)
- Start your career with a global company
- Market leader and iconic New Zealand business
- Career opportunities within the group
- Supportive team culture
As a leading New Zealand manufacturer of quality plastic pipe and fittings, Marley has been a trusted household brand in the New Zealand market place for over 50 years. It is part of the Aliaxis worldwide group of companies. Marley’s extensive product range spans plumbing, electrical, rural, civil and utilities markets.
We are seeking a recent graduate with excellent numerical skills with a logical and “can do” attitude to join our procurement team.
This could be a great opportunity for you to secure and build up your career in supply chain in manufacturing with complex global sourcing requirements. Reporting directly to the National Procurement Manager, you will be supporting the buying function and development of a procurement business unit.
The role takes responsibility for a range of activities related to the purchasing of goods and services for the business and requires someone who has all of the following:
- Advanced excel skills
- Understands the core drivers of a successful business
- Strong communicator with an ability to build relationships
- Methodical and systematic approach to getting work done
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive and professional personality
- Self-driven and focused
- A self-starter, with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Strong work ethic
- Sense of humour
The successful candidate will have a tertiary education preferably in a business related qualification with strong computer and analytical skills. Previous buying experience is not required however your ability to manipulate and make sense of large amounts of data and make information meaningful is essential. A hard working, productive and fun team awaits.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please submit your application, including CV, cover letter and a copy of your academic transcript to:
Regional Human Resources Director
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applications close Friday 31 October 2014.
The New Zealand avocado industry is a vibrant and developing industry with a vision and strategy to quadruple sales and triple productivity by 2023.
Recent government support into our research and development programme has opened up this position for you to be a part of increasing the productivity of New Zealand’s avocado orchards through creating successful networks and providing effective extension of research outcomes to growers.
We are seeking an enthusiastic graduate with a passion for horticulture; your experience and/or background will demonstrate your interest in the primary industries or science. The role will work closely with the team on our research and development programme.
The role involves:
- Building and managing relationships with growers and between growers, and between growers and the industry, including external stakeholders.
- Collecting, collating and inputting data, analysing information.
- Working closely with the Communications Manager to ensure excellent reporting to growers in general and the growers promoting industry innovation.
- The role will involve on-orchard work with growers and in industry trials and assessments.
- Administration and logistics for R&D activities.
Excellent communication and relationship skills are essential.
There has never been a better time to become a part of this dynamic industry.
If you believe you can add value to the avocado industry, have a desire to make a difference and are keen to join our passionate, innovative team, please forward an application letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26 October 2014. For a job description please email Edwina.
Hang Seng Bank Limited Internship Programme 2014 – 2015
Founded in 1933, Hang Seng Bank Limited is one of Hong Kong’s largest listed companies. As a financial institution ranking as the ‘Best Domestic Bank in Hong Kong’ for the past 13 years, the Bank’s major business activities comprise retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, global banking and markets, and private banking.
We seek high-calibre individuals who are eager to help us expand our business in a dynamic market. Join a winning team and contribute to Hang Seng Bank’s continued success while furthering your career.
If you are interested in developing a career in the banking industry and gaining hands-on experience and exposure in a reputable bank, please come and join our Internship Programme of Hang Seng Bank.
- Full time employment ranging from 6 months to 11 months, commencing anytime from Oct 2014 – Jan 2015
- Intern will be assigned to one of our business functions according to his/her profile and vacancy availability, in either
- Commercial and Corporate Banking
- Detail Banking and Wealth Management
- Technology and Services
- Non-final year university students in any discipline
- Students with Hong Kong permanent residency or valid work permit in Hong Kong
- Cantonese Speaker is a must; Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good knowledge of application software (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint) & Chinese Word Processing
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and willingness to learn
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com (Email subject: Hang Seng Internship programme – Name) indicating your preferences in which stream and your available employment period for our bank Internship Programme. You are also welcome to visit our website, www.hangseng.com for further details about career opportunities in our Bank.
Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
October 31st, 2014
Located minutes from Napier & Hastings, The Farm at Cape Kidnappers is a world class lodge that comprises 28 luxury guest suites, a 6000 acre working farm and the No.22 ranked golf course in the world.
We have opportunities available for experienced Food & Beverage people to join our staff on a Full Time, Part Time or Casual basis
You will work alongside one of the most professional Food & Beverage teams in the country and be exposed to a wide range of food styles from our daily changing menu. We are a Relais & Chateaux property and one of only 3 restaurants in the country that is currently awarded with Wine Spectators ‘Best of Award of Excellence’.
Experience, attention to detail, great organisational skills, a strong work ethic and positive attitude will be the key to unlocking these exciting positions.
The roles are available now and you will need the have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply.
To apply, please send your CV, cover letter and a current photograph of yourself to:
Callaghan Innovation PG Intern: Data Mining Analyst
Closes: 1 Nov, 2014
Commences: 1 Dec 2014
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
McKesson New Zealand are looking for a post graduate with skills in Data Mining/Machine Learning to work with our talented team. Join us if you want to make a real difference to how patients are cared for in healthcare facilities across the globe.
We are a fun, energetic local company with the backing of a large US Fortune 50 company. We employ agile best practices and balance getting the work done with cool stuff like Team Fortress 2, darts, BBQs, poker and Friday beer...
The key responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Understand the rich dataset of patient care information that we collect with our world class capacity management product
- Build and tune models to predict key performance indicators of patient care, including targets set by governments
- Incorporate these models into useful reports so that healthcare facilities can adjust their behaviour to effectively meet these targets
Successful candidates will have:
- A strong sense of awesome
- A Masters or PhD in Statistics or Computer Science (or be due to complete one by 1 April 2015)
- Sound knowledge of data mining (machine learning) techniques
- Great interpersonal skills
A cover letter and CV to be sent to Kirsty Sloan, detailing grades and any relevant experience.
Applications close: 1 November 2014
Contact details: Mrs Kirsty Sloan Ph: 03 379 6662
2014 Callaghan Innovation R&D Career Grant BEC2050
The BusinessNZ Energy Council (BEC) is a group of organisations taking a leading role in creating a sustainable energy future for New Zealand. BEC is a member of the BusinessNZ family NZ's peak business body delivering advice to and advocacy on behalf of its members.
BEC is undertaking a major project to develop scenarios of New Zealand’s “energy future” to 2050. Primarily, they intend to do this through a novel scenario modelling approach, leveraging the World Energy Council’s (WEC) work in this area World Energy Scenarios: Composing energy futures to 2050. As part of this, BEC will partner with a world-leading modelling organisation, the Paul Scherrer Institute, based in Geneva, Switzerland.
CRL Energy Limited is a commercial research and consultancy company with a focus on energy technologies and environmental issues. We have close links with government, industry, a variety of national and international clients and a well-established reputation for carrying out high quality research and consultancy. CRL Energy’s Technology Group is a research and consulting team with experience in a wide range of energy systems.
CRL Energy is proposing to appoint, for a 6 month term, a Postgraduate Research intern to work with BEC on the BEC 2050 Energy Scenarios project.
This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in world-leading research; help shape New Zealand’s energy future; and embark on a career in energy research or in the energy sector.
Ideally, the role would suit someone just completing a post graduate qualification. The role will provide you with many challenges and opportunities for personal growth. You will be based at our Lower Hutt offices on the Gracefield Science Park, but will also have the opportunity to work out of a Wellington CBD location.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will have:
- A keen interest in New Zealand’s energy future
- An energy-related post-graduate science, engineering or business qualification.
- A high-level awareness of the energy industry and energy technologies.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills, and a high degree of autonomy and motivation
- A passion to lead and to grow.
A stipend of $30,000 will be paid for the 6 month appointment.
The candidate will work closely with and be mentored by BusinessNZ Energy Council and Sapere Research Group who are project-managing BEC2050. The intern will also work with MBIE, EECA, MfE and the 16 energy industry partners who are funding the project.
Enquiries to, and job description available from: Dr R S Whitney firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman - BusinessNZ Energy Council
Chief Science Advisor - CRL Energy Ltd and Coal Association NZ
Or phone Stephen Batstone BEC 2050 project manager on +64 (27) 225 1983
Join EY and create your future.
Creative and inspired, you could become a future leader. Become an EY graduate and transition from student to problem-solver and trusted advisor.
Starting your career with EY is your opportunity to be part of our exciting and supportive environment. From entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, we’ll guide you on how to help our clients manage risk, address issues and capitalise on opportunities. And, we’ll give you exposure to some of the largest clients and most interesting projects, both locally and globally.
As a graduate with EY you’ll be able to add value to your clients and shape your career as a professional. With early responsibility and the support and training to grow, you’ll build the confidence to pursue your goals. Exposed to a wide-range of clients, you can expect to develop your networks, collaborate with specialists, learn from mentors and even study for postgraduate qualifications.
Advisory (IT) Graduates
Our Auckland and Wellington Graduate Programme will commence in March 2015.
We’re looking for…
• Students in information systems, information technology or computer science.
To be successful in the application process, you’ll need to be highly motivated with a genuine interest in working with clients to handle complex issues and resolve challenges. You’re team focused with strong analytical skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with clients as soon as you start so you'll also need to be a confident communicator and passionate about client service excellence.
Information on our Advisory service line can be found at www.ey.com/nz/en/Careers/Students
To apply for our Graduate Program, you are required to be:
• In the final year of your degree or as a graduate, within 18 months from your graduation date at the time of application
• A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident. International students should refer to our criteria at www.ey.com/nz/careers/intl before applying.
Join EY and create your future. Apply now!
Apply online at www.ey.com/nz/careers/apply. Complete the application form and attach a copy of your academic transcript.
Successful applicants will be required to provide original academic transcripts and proof of citizenship and current permanent residency status.
The Ultimate Paid Canadian Adventure
Premium Overseas Experiences
Hunting - Horses - Guiding - Agriculture
Ultimate OE provides the opportunity to work in some of the most amazing locations in Canada. We work closely with our employers to ensure all applicants are involved in the very best of overseas work experiences, be it working in the Canadian hunting industry, agricultural work (tractor driving or work as a cowboy), horse trekking (wrangling or guiding) or skiing. As part of the program you are guaranteed a paid employment opportunity, meals, accommodation and the experience of a lifetime.
Your motivation for the program should be an interest in the particular choice of work (hunting, guiding or horses), love for the outdoors, challenges and new experiences. The program can be seen as either a “GAP year” type opportunity or a stepping stone into a chosen industry.
Ultimate OE has secured these paid employment opportunities based on our applicants being partially trained in the specifics relating to the job requirements. Both Matt and Kuran spend time with all applicants teaching the majority of the content and framework, this time allows us to best align the employee with an employer. Additional to this teaching Ultimate OE subcontracts specialist instructors, allowing NZQA accreditation to specific portions of the training.
Teaching units relating to all programs include, Canadian administration, Canadian flora and fauna, employee / employer expectations, job roles, cooking and cleaning for large groups, predator awareness and prevention, chainsaw **, ATV**, first aid**, work place health and safety**, customer interaction, wellbeing and personal safety, horse packing, horsemanship, gratuities, photography/videography. Additional to these units, each course has additional topics specifically related to the industry. ** Signifies NZQA accredited teaching units.
- Additional hunting units - Skinning, trophy preparation, trophy judging, hunting restrictions and game laws, hunting Canadian game animals, firearm safety, floatplane safety, (a greater emphasis on predator prevention)
- Additional Horse Trekking (Equine) units – Essential horse care and first aid, client safety, horse safety, trail guiding expectations, trail lead experience (time spent riding and leading in western tack), the Canadian guest ranching industry.
Placement length varies dependent on roles, generally they are between 3 and 5 months, there is the opportunity to add placements together, equating to a longer work period (please note, these are limited in numbers and carry an additional cost), these specifics should be discussed with your Ultimate OE contact.
For further information visit www.ultimateoe.co.nz.
Please feel free to contact Kuran and Matt by e-mail email@example.com or phone +64 22 697 6007.
Would you like to teach in the UK?
If so The Education Network can help you. We have many long term teaching positions available for Early Years Teachers, Primary Teachers and Secondary Teacher starting in both September 2014 and January 2015.
We can support you:
We will be able to help you every step of the way in coming to the UK. You will have a point of contact from day one both in the UK and at home - we will be able to give you advice and guidance on travel and accommodation. Best of all we will do our best to get you interviewing on Skype whilst you are still in NZ, we aim at getting you pre-placed at a supportive, well run good quality school before you even arrive!
Benefits of working through us:
- Pay: we are one of the best payers for temporary teachers in the UK, for example teachers in London can expect to earn $260-$300 per day.
- Support: as outlined above, we will support you every step of the way and have NZ and UK based staff.
- Free UK police check (DBS)
- Get interviewed before you arrive, get a long term placement, no day to day supply.
- Excellent fringe benefits through our pay rolling partner, reduce your tax burden and expenses whilst saving money on shopping, travel and nights out!
Who are we?
The Education Network was founded in 1993 and is part of the Pertemps Network Group, one of the biggest recruitment companies in the UK. Over the last 20 years we have developed an unrivalled reputation as a high quality, responsive education recruitment specialist, dedicated to providing a personalised service to our clients and candidates. You will get the benefit of working for a big company but the service of a boutique firm. We cover the whole of the UK, but currently we have very high demand for teachers in London.
What to do next?
Get in contact! We would love to hear from you!
Email your up-to-date CV to us today on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get right back to you!
The Education Network
Tel: +44 020 8549 2726
Address: The Education Network, Surrey House, 34 Eden Street, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1ER
Teach English in Korea
TESLJOBKOREA is an agency with more than 16 years’ of professional experience in running ESL language schools and with recruiting expertise which provides a unique and unbeatable service to teachers and hiring schools.
We have positions available in locations across Korea.
- Salary: 2.1M-2.8M won (US$1,820-US$2,430) which is related to your qualifications and English teaching experience.
- Severance pay: (1 month salary) on completion of contract.
- Contract period: Minimum 12 months, and extension if desired.
- Target students: Kindergarten to High school (age group: 5 - 16) or Adults
- Work hours: 25-30 hours of teaching / week
- Housing: FREE furnished living accommodation provided by school (within walking distance of school)
- Air Ticket: sponsored by hiring school (one way ticket and another ticket on completion of contract)
- Vacation: 5-10 days paid vacation and 10 days of national holidays.
- Medical Insurance: employer pays 50%, teacher pays 50%
- Visa is sponsored by employer
- Very low income tax
- Living costs are much cheaper than New Zealand.
- Native English speakers (i.e. UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand)
- At least Bachelor degree required (any major)
- No ESL teaching experience required
- TESL/TEFL certificate preferred but not required
- Accountable and proactive spirit at work preferred
HOW TO APPLY?
It’s very easy to find a teaching job through us since we have an extensive client list. We will work with you all the way from matching your desired school to helping you get a working VISA to arranging travel to Korea to finally getting you settled at your client school.
Just sit back and relax. We will take care of most of the administrative process.
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Attach by Microsoft Word file)
- Most recent digital picture (Attach by JPEG)
- Available start date
- Contact info and your current location
- Desired destination city in South Korea and any student preferences (e.g. Kindergarten, High School)
The above information will be critical to match the best school for you.
T: 07 854 0301
M: 027 250 2011
94 Rototuna Road
Teach London is a branch of Teach Now, a well-established educational recruitment company. We are now expanding to specialise in finding teaching posts in London for overseas teachers, building on our immense success over the last five years in the UK jobs market.
- Free Visa (Tier 5)
- Free Flight
- Free Pick Up from the Airport
- Guaranteed Accommodation
- Free London Training Programme
- Guaranteed Pay
- Job Placement
- Teacher Mentor
We have organised a full induction programme and offer fantastic pastoral support to overseas teachers coming to the UK through Teach London. We hope you will be interested in combining your professional development with the opportunity to explore and be enriched by the United Kingdom and Europe.
We would welcome the opportunity to make teaching in London a reality for you!
For more information contact:
Where Could an Officer Career Lead You?
The New Zealand Defence Force is seeking high calibre engineering graduates to become Engineer Officers in the Navy, Army and Air Force.
A military engineering career is varied and challenging with early exposure to leadership and decision making. As our Engineers progress through their career they will manage projects and equipment acquisition, be responsible for their subordinates' welfare and professional development and deliver engineering solutions in a high tempo operational context.
We provide world class training, continued professional development throughout your career and support our people to become Chartered Professional Engineers. We offer undergraduate and graduate scholarship schemes suitable for a range of engineering specialities.
For more information visit www.defencecareers.mil.nz
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email email@example.com.