Current Vacancies for Graduate Students
Customer Care Co-ordinator
- Located in Te Rapa
- Market Leader for an international organisation
- Starts January 13th, 2014
- Australian operational hours and days
Great Career Opportunity to start the New Year!
Our client is a $7.6 billion company with approximately 25,000 employees who serve customer in 175 countries. They require Customer Care Co-ordinators to be located in their newly created, world class facility in Te Rapa.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Handling complaints and ensuring resolution
- Promoting and selling company products
- End to end order management, including running reports
- Building relationships with internal and external customers
To be successful for this position, you will ideally have:
- Two plus years relevant Customer Service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good judgement and decision making capabilities
- Exceptional telephone manner
As your client base will be in Australia, you would be required to work the Australian operating hours and days between 10am -10pm NZ times, however your hours will be fixed. This would also mean you would have the Australian public holidays off.
No doubt you will be responsible, proactive and high organised and will thrive in working in a high pressure environment. If you have demonstrated an ability to handle change, be flexible with work hours, a willingness to learn and a desire to challenge processes for improvement, we welcome your application.
Please apply online or to learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Helen or Amanda on 07 856 3258 in strict confidence. You would be required to attend an assessment centre as part of the recruitment process.
Announcing an Accounting Graduate Programme!
This is an opportunity for those who have graduated or are about to, to join a large organisation in a dynamic industry to gain a wide range of experiences and exposure to the varied opportunities that being in accountancy offers.
As a result of its business complexities the Board has a wide range of accounting needs, requiring planning and investment. Part of that investment is the development and support of experienced and qualified accountants who will be able to work within the general health environment.
Management accounting, Financial accounting, Project accounting, and Audit are all areas that can be offered in a rotational plan to graduates seeking to qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
We are an approved training organisation and have approved mentors to support graduates in their programmes.
If you are interested in such a varied selection of experiences in your immediate postgrad years then apply now.
This is fixed term as it is part of the NZICA graduate accounting programme which will enable you to attain your Chartered Accountant qualification.
Are you interested in working alongside youth and adults?
Community Living is a progressive organisation passionate about supporting people's lives through community inclusion and positve support practices. We support people with multiple diagnoses that inclides intellectual disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour, as well as offending histories, to improve their lives and live more independently.
We need people who are passionate about making a difference in a person's life by:
- Working alongside youth and adults referred by the courts, often with a background of offending
- Supporting independent living, social engagement, appropriate communication and work skills
- Role modelling positive values and attitudes
- Supporting with rehabilitation
- Sharing your interests and passion
There are several positions available consisting of full time, part time, and casual work over a 24/7 roster, which may include sleepovers and overnight awake shifts.
The successful applicants will:
- Have some experience within one or more of the following fields; intellectual disability, mental health, youth, nursing.
- Be a team player
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Be a positive role model for at-risk youth and adults
- Use initiative and display problem solving abilities
- Be able to motivate, support and provide the quality of life that builds on the strengths of individuals
- Have good health and be active
- Have an ability to work with a diverse group of people who may have different values and beliefs
In return, Community Living can offer you a supportive and lively work environment, working alongside people who share a similar passion for their roles. We also provide extensive ongoing training, development and mentoring, as well as various discounts and savings through our generous employee benefits programme.
Please note that you must have a full New Zealand drivers licence, be able to drive a manual vehicle and be legally entitled to work in New Zealand to be successful in his role.
If this sounds like you, apply online today! For further job-specific information, please Human Resources on (07) 834 3700 or email email@example.com
The health and wellbeing of our employees and the people we support is very important to us and as such Community Living is a 100% smoke-free environment.
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with current vacancies
For more information on any of the above positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.