The Enrolment Office and Student Administration process applications for students wanting to study at the University of Waikato. They are also responsible for generating invoices and issuing Student ID cards once fees have been paid.
Here you can find useful information and links to:
- Online Enrolment
- International Student Enrolment
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Enrolment Process Overview
- Student Loans and Allowances (StudyLink)
- Secondary Tertiary Alliance Resource (STAR)
- Undergraduate Degrees
- Postgraduate Studies
- Programme Planning Advice and Information
- Catalogue of Papers
You can apply to enrol online. Alternatively, you can complete an Application To Enrol (ATE) form. Contact the University of Waikato Student Administration team directly by phone: +64 7 838 4176 or 0800 WAIKATO or email to request an enrolment pack to be posted to you.
If you are applying for a Teaching qualification you will also need the Teaching Supplementary Form.
If you are applying for Discretionary Entrance you will need to fill out the application form.