Consisting of an Olympic sized main pool and a circular dive pool, the University of Waikato pools are located via Gate 4, Hillcrest Road. These pools are available for casual use and can be booked for school and community sports events and training.
The main pool is 50m in length and is 15.3m wide (can contain six lanes). It is 0.9m deep (shallow end) to 1.4m (deep end). Generally, three-lane ropes are placed in the main pool during public hours.
The circular dive pool is 4.3m deep with a diameter of 11.3m.
To make a booking enquiry, please email email@example.com.
December and January Hours
- Monday - Sunday 12.00pm - 6.00pm
February and March Hours
- Monday - Friday 1.00pm - 7.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday - 12.00pm - 6.00pm
|University of Waikato Student (with valid ID)||$3.00|
|University of Waikato Staff (with valid ID)||$4.00|
|Adult (over 16s)||$5.00|
|Under 16s / Over 60s||$3.00|
|Under 5s* (Under 2s require a swimming nappy $2.00)||Free|
|UniRec Member (with valid ID)||Free|
|Family Pass (two adults, two children)||$14.00|
Pre-Pay Concession (10 Swim)
|University of Waikato Student||$23.00|
|University of Waikato Staff||$33.00|
|Adult (over 16s)||$43.00|
|Under 16s / Over 60s||$23.00|
- General Pool Enquires, please call the pool office: 07 838 4335 (between 12pm - 6pm daily from 4 December - 31 March Annually).
- Pool Booking Enquires (or from 1 April - 30 November annually), contact: 07 858 5187 or firstname.lastname@example.org