New Zealand is located in the South Pacific, south east of Australia. The country is divided into two main islands of the North Island and the South Island. The University of Waikato is located in the North Island where it has a number of campuses.
The University of Waikato's main campus is in Hamilton, 4km from the city centre. The University campus is located in the suburb of Hillcrest and may be accessed from either Knighton Road or Hillcrest Road.
A satellite campus is located nearby in Ruakura Road (for Continuing Education courses).
View Larger Map
Hamilton City and Waikato Region
- City of Hamilton information
- Information for visitors to Hamilton
- Hamilton bus information
- Environment Waikato for more information about the Waikato
- Hamilton Info for more information about Hamilton life
University of Waikato, Tauranga
The University of Waikato also has a satellite campus in Tauranga, serving the Bay of Plenty region.
- University of Waikato at Tauranga website
- View a streetmap of Tauranga including the University from ZoomIn
Tauranga City and Bay of Plenty Region
Polly Brown, Bachelor of Social Work
Agents in Your Country
Contact an official representative of the University of Waikato in your region who can provide you with advice on study options at Waikato.
View Waikato University's social media directory to see what social media channels we are available on.