Law Student Homepage
Online tutorial sign up for A Semester Legal Papers will open on the 26th February at 9.00am for all LAW students
Steps to access tutorial sign-up: You can only sign up to tutorials if you are fully enrolled.
- You will sign up to Tutorials via your Moodle pages
- Please check your timetable prior to signing up so that you can choose your preferred Tutorial
- Please go to the 'Tutorial Sign up for Law Students' in each individual Moodle paper that you are enrolled in
- Click on the radio button for the tutorial that you have selected, and then 'Save my choice'
- Please note that tutorials fill in on a first-come-first served basis.
- Tauranga students attend your allocated tutorial slots
Need to change tutorial? Fill out the tutorial change form online.
Law/Management labs. Head to MSB.0.28 in the Law Faculty building on Level 0. MSB.0.26, 27 and 29 are also available for both Law and Management students.
All assignments submitted in Moodle must include this coversheet
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is free for all UoW staff and students.
The New Zealand Law Style Guide can be purchased from Bennetts on campus ($29.99), or previewed online. Ensure that all written work conforms to the requirements of the NZLSG.
The Categories of Law quiz is available for students visiting the Faculty for Law Student for a day.