Well it has not been a great start to the Erebus project with delays already. Here is an email sent by Dr Craig Herbold from Scott base:
"We have been delayed. First last night until this morning. Now we have been delayed until 10:30 when they reassess. USAP has been trying to get carpenters and comms people to LEH for a week now with no luck. The weather here is beautiful, but the top of the volcano has these lenticular clouds that mean high wind. No go. Booo!"
Late yesterday he emailed me again to say that they should be going up late yesterday afternoon, I haven't heard from him since, lets hope that they made it up there