The University of Waikato is one of New Zealand's most modern and innovative universities, based in the beautiful river city of Hamilton, with a satellite campus in Tauranga.
We are home to more than 12,500 students including close to 2,000 international students from over 70 countries. All our degree programmes are internationally recognised, our global connections are wide and strong, and we do everything to help our international students succeed.
180 Point Masters Degrees
Enrol in our 180 Point Masters, and
- Become an independent thinker qualified at a specialised level in a particular field
- Achieve a 180 point Masters in less than 1.5 years (full- time) - in some cases a year
- Enhance your professional expertise
- Complete research that makes a difference
View our competitive fees for the 180 Point Masters Degrees available in 2014.
All students who enrolled in a 180 Point Masters in B Semester 2013 may be eligible for an 180 point Masters Scholarship. Please contact 0800 WAIKATO for more information.
New scholarship for international students
A new scholarship has been set up to encourage high performing international students to study at the University of Waikato. The High Achievement Scholarship for International Students is open to all new international students enrolling in a full-time undergraduate programme.
Want to know our Entry Requirements?
- Our entry requirements for students from the USA are:
- High School Diploma plus SAT-1 (taken in grade 12) score of at least 1000 combining Critical Reading and Mathematics scores (combine Verbal and Mathematics scores if results before 2005); or High School Diploma and ACT scores with as least 24 in every section; or GED Certificate with a score of at least 50% in each GED test and SAT score of 1000 or ACT scores with at least 24 in every section; or an Associate Degree from an accredited tertiary institution.
If you're not from the USA, see our entrance guidelines for students from selected countries.