Creating a page
- On your Mahara Dashboard, select Create.
- On the next page, select + Add.
In the pop-up window, select Page.
Your next screen will be an editing screen where you can add items to your page.
Fill in the details about the page in the next editing window. Use the different tabs in the top-right corner of the page (Settings, Edit and Share) to edit as many settings as you wish. When you are happy with your modifications, select the Save button at the bottom of the page.
5. Select the Mahara logo on the top-left corner of the page to go back to your Dashboard. You should see the page title you have just created listed under My portfolios at the bottom of the home page
- You can also create a new collection of pages by selecting the Collection button at step 3. This will prompt a page similar to the setting page of step 4.
- You can decide to create a page or collection using a pre-existing page or collection that you are authorised to copy as a template. At step 2, select Copy, then select the page or the collection that you want to copy in the list that appears below. The following steps are identical to those indicated above.
- The page will not be visible to others unless you change its sharing settings. See our tutorials on sharing a page to learn how to do this.