Adding a file to your filing cabinet
- Select the Menu button (three horizontal lines) at the top right of the page.
- Select the Create drop-down and then select Files.
- Select the tick box under "Upload file".
- Drag and drop the files onto the grey box (Drop files here to upload). Or select Choose files to browse your device.
- The files will now be accessible in your file cabinet list - the files are listed in alphabetical order by the name of the file. "Upload of (file name) complete" will appear in a green bar when it is successfully uploaded into your file system.
NOTE: Maximum upload size for a single file is 50 MB. Your total file storage on your ePortfolio account is 1 GB.
Multiple file upload
- To upload multiple files, select Choose Files.
- Browse your computer and select multiple files by selecting files with the mouse while holding the ‘Ctrl ‘or ‘Shift’ key on a Windows PC or use the Command key on a Mac.
- Finally, select the Open button.
Note: The selected files need to be located in the same folder on your computer for multiple file uploads to work.