Adding a downloadable file to a page
- Select the title of the page you wish to add the file to.
- Select the Edit button at the top-right corner of the page.
- In the edit panel on the left of the page, select Media then File(s) to download. In the pop-up window, select the cell of the page layout in which you wish your file to sit. The selected cell will appear in a darker shade of grey. Select Add.
- In order to import a file, select the drop-down arrow on the top-right of the screen that appears, or simply select the file tab. You first have to tick the "permission box" under Upload file.
- Once back on the main page, you will see the file sitting in the cell you chose. Finally, select Display changes at the bottom of the page.
Alternatively, you can click and drag the file item to any cell on the page.
Then, use Choose file to import your file: browse your computer to find it then select Open. You can alternatively browse your filing cabinet under Home: select the tick next to the desired file to select it.
There are other options that you can modify to your liking.
When the file is uploaded, select Save at the bottom of the page.