Adding a folder
1. Before adding a Folder block to your page, you need to create a folder. Go to the homepage of Mahara, select the menu (three lines) on the top right-hand corner, collapse the Create option then select Files.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and enter a name for your new folder then select Create Folder. Your new folder will appear in the list below the text box.
3. Select the folder that you have created.
4. You can upload files one of two ways; dragging and dropping the file into the grey box or by clicking Choose Files. You will also need to fill out the license information.
5. Once you have added the files go back to MyPortfolio and select the title of the page you wish to add the file to.
6. Select the Edit button at the top-right of the page to enter Edit mode.
7. To add a block you will need to select or drag the button with the + icon on the right-hand side of the page.
8. If you click on the button, there will be a pop-up window with which you can select the position where you want your new block to be placed.
Note: If you drag the + button this step will not apply. As you drag the button to the position where you want to place your new content block.
9. Select Folder.
10. Give your new block a title, then: expand the Folders option.
11. Choose the folder you are adding to your page by selecting the tick icon.
12. Once you are happy with the folder, select Save and a new folder block will appear in your page.